Chpt 16

After the matinee

Cameron's POV
       I was changing my clothes as Anthony was talking my ear off. He had his eyes covered and was just blabbing on and on. Of course I was listening he just had so much to say.
"Baby, I'm trying to get my makeup off and contacts out. I need music to keep me on track, would you mind singing?" I ask. He smiles and comes behind me hugging me and placing his head on my shoulder.
"Dear Theodosia what to say to you? You have my eyes you have your mothers name. When you came into the world you cries and it broke my heart." He continued until he realized I was done and was just watching him sing.
"Good God, do you realize what you do to me? You still manage to give me butterflies." I sigh happily. He smiles a genuine smile and pulls me out of my dressing room to where everyone is taking pictures with Beyoncé and Jay-Z.
It was finally my turn to take one and I smiled at them then placed in between the two. "What's your name?" Beyoncé asks.
"I'm Cameron Lorrings!" I smile, suddenly having a burst of confidence. "Nice to meet you Cameron!" She smiles then turns to take another picture.
I all back over to Anthony and grab his hand. "Oh and baby girl. We aren't really getting away from the show. We're gonna do some shows out there then com back to New York!" Anthony whispers.
"Oh my gosh!! That's awesome Ant!!" I smile kissing his cheek.
      We rush back to the apartment to grab our bags then we head to the airport and we board our plane, with Anthony not telling me where we're going.

Short filler chapter