Chpt 28

Cameron today ^^^

Tomorrow

Cameron's POV
     I got in the car with Renee, Pippa, And Jazzy. They were taking me to the appointment and I was super nervous.
     "Guys I'm only 25 what if I'm not ready for a baby?" I ask, my voice cracking towards the end.
      "Your never ready." Renee speaks.
      "God your such a mom." Jazzy smirks. We all laugh at this.
      "It's true." I say causing us all to laugh again. We arrived soon to the doctors office and we walked in. Jazzy walked up with me to sign in.
       "Hi I'm here for an appointment?" I say. The lady looks up and smiles at me. She hands me a clipboard.
       "Fill that out then come back please." She says. Why is this process making me so nervous? Why am I scared to tell Anthony?

Name: Cameron Lorrings
Date of birth: April 16, 1993
Gender: Female
Reason of visit: Pregnancy testing

I walked it back up before sitting back down. "Those questions were nerve racking." Jazzy whispers to me causing me to laugh.
"I know right?" I smile. We all resumed to stare at our phones before the doctor called us in.
"Hello Miss Lorrings, I'm Dr. Kelly, I'll be your doctor from now on. So I need you to lay back and lift up your shirt for me." I do as I'm told and she puts some gel on my stomach before running a flat machine thing over my stomach.
"Congratulations Miss Lorrings, your pregnant!" She smiles, wiping the gel off my stomach.
The girls engulf me in a hug and are smiling about as big as they can possibly muster up.
"Let's go get lunch." Pip says causing us to laugh.
"I have to schedule my next appointment first." I say. "Can I schedule my next appointment for August 3rd?" I ask. "11 o'clock?"
The lady nods punching numbers into a computer. "Your all set. See you then!" I followed the girls out the door and back into the car.
    I pull up my phone to call Anthony. "Hey baby where'd you go this morning?" He answers.
     "I really need to talk to you when we get home and I'm out with the girls." I say.
     "Okay is everything alright?" He asks in response.
     "Yeah. I love you bye." I say as my voice cracks. As soon as I hang up, I burst into tears. "What if he doesn't want a baby? What if I'm ruining his life?" I cry.
"You are not ruining his life. He loves you. For gods sake, your getting married soon!!" Jazzy smiles making me smile.
"Thank you." I wipe my eyes. "Actually Renee, could you take me home please?" I ask. She nods her head then drives in the direction towards my apartment.
We finally arrive at my apartment and the girls all give me a hug and wish me good luck. I step out of the car and walk inside.
"I'm home." I shout. I see Anthony running down the hallway and I'm greeted by a hug. "Did you miss me?" I joke.
"Yeah, what'd you want to talk about?" He asks. I pull him to sit down on the couch and take a deep breath.
"Baby what's wrong?" He asks. "Please don't be mad." I sigh. He smiles a comforting smile and hugs me before I tell him.
"I'm pregnant." I smile. His eyes meet mine and he lunges over and pulls me into a giant hug.
"I'm gonna be a dad. I'm gonna be your husband. Why is my life taking this little turn all the sudden!?" He smiles.
"So your not mad?" I ask. He pulls his eyes to mine and grabs both my hands.
"I will never be mad at you. Your the best thing that's ever happened to me, I love you more than anything." He says. Tears swell up in my eyes as he pulls me into his chest.
"I'm so excited." I say. "Me too."

(664) words.

Let's take a break tonight