Chpt 18

Beach side condo ^^^
1 weeks later (still in Cali)

Cameron's POV
      I was in the shower with Anthony fixing his hair in the mirror. We were getting ready for the beach. I mean I trust Anthony enough to not pressure me into anything since he's in here. He also wouldn't look to just be perverted.
      I turned the shower off and sighed. "Can you hand me my towel?" I ask through the curtain.
      The whole cast was here so we all shared a beach condo, it was huge.
The rooms were:
Oak and Daveed
Anthony and Me
Leslie and Chris
Lin and Jon
Jazzy and Ariana
Renee and Pippa
Thayne and Jon (Rua)
(In order from side to side in the condo)
(Pic above)

         I got out with the towel around me humming The Story Of Tonight. "Raise a glass to freedom. Something they can never take away. No matter what they tell you." Anthony sings along to my humming.
        I walk over to him and kiss his lips. "I love you." I say into the kiss. "I love you too." He smiles.
      "Now leave I have to get dressed." I demand. "Okay I'm gone." He says while he walks out shutting the door behind him.
       I put on a black bikini and floral bottoms. I did simple makeup with waterproof eyeliner and mascara and that's all I did.
       We arrive to the beach  and set everything up including towels and putting sunscreen on one another. Then all the boys sprint to the ocean leaving us to tan.
       "Someone take a picture of me!!" I say grabbing my phone and handing it to Renee, who gladly wanted to take it.

@Cameron

@Cameron- somewhere on a beach, sipping something strong

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

@Cameron- somewhere on a beach, sipping something strong. Never wanna leave Cali
Tagged👥:anthony_ramos_nyc , jazzy_jones , LesileOdomjr , thayne_jasperson , oaksmash , daveed_diggs , phillipasoo , reneeelisegoldsberry , hamiltonmusical

Username: omg their in Cali!!

Username: maybe their doing shows there!

         More and more comments rolled in as I shut my phone down. Anthony was staring into the distance so I decided to run and jump on his back.
         "Hi cutie!!" He smiles. "Hola!" I kiss his cheek. He swings me around with one hand and so my legs are grasping onto his hips.
         "How did I get so lucky?" He wonders aloud. "Likewise." I smile kissing his lips. Then I see two boys that I have fanned over for years.
         "Oh my god, that's the Dolan twins!!! Anthony their here!!!" I smile getting out of his grasp and jumping up and down. He laughs at my stupidity.
         "Let's not bother them they probably don't wanna run into fans because they want alone time, like us." He smiles and I nod.
We swam for a couple more hours then decided to go get dinner at a place by the shore. Where, I once again, spotted the Dolan twins and some girl. Well two girls (links with my other story: Captivated).
They walked up to our table and I grabbed Anthony's hand and squeezed it. "Anthony. Dolan twins. Here. Table. Help. Can't move." I mutter. He busts up laughing while I stare at the twins and the people with them.
They notice me staring and smile at me. "She's a big fan!" Anthony laughs. I turn my head to glare at him causing him to laugh harder.
"Hi I'm Andi and this is my friend Zoe, we're Ethan and Grayson's friends!" She smiles.
          "Hi!" I squeak causing them to laugh. "When you first met Lin is this what you were like?" Anthony jokes in my ear. I giggle then turn to scowl at him, playfully of course.
"Wait didn't you say you were a fan of mine before we met? Then why didn't you freak out when you met me?" He asks, insulted.
"Because I know your a cocky dick so I just didn't freak. I was jumping up and down inside but was staying cool because I didn't wanna be weird." I laugh before turning my head to kiss him.
"I love you." I smile into the kiss. "I love you too." He smiles. We hear a series of 'awwwwws' before Jazzy smacks Lin's arm.
"Why can't we be like this?" She asks causing him to roll his eyes. Oh boy this is gonna be a long night.

Overdue. Filler chapter. Boring to write. Toke me like 500 days. Thank you very much

Vote. Comment. Do whatcha gotta do.