Chpt 12

Cameron's POV
It was after rehearsal and we were getting ready to tell everyone the news. I was shaking I was so nervous. Anthony grabbed my hand in reassurance
I don't know if it was for me or him but it helped. We gathered everyone's attention and managed to get them quiet.
"What's up guys?" Lesile asks. Oh crap. "Well we a-" Anthony starts. "We started dating!" I blurt out but immediately cover my mouth in shock. Everyone laughs at me. Including Anthony.
"Groff you owe my $20!" Lin says. "Same! Daveed pay up!" Oak yells. Soon everyone's exchanging money. Anthony and I exchange a look and then bust up laughing.
He pulls me in for a hug and I lay my head on his chest. He kisses my forehead and I let out a sigh of content.
"Awww!!!" Was said and people started taking pictures of us. I pull up my Twitter and check out posts.

@Lin Miranda-Manuel
Talk about a cute couple 😍 Do you guys ship Camthony?

@Lin Miranda-Manuel Talk about a cute couple 😍 Do you guys ship Camthony?

(Except Anthony and Cameron)

And

@Daveed_Diggs
My lil girl is so grown up we couldn't be prouder. We as in me and @oak_smash #Camthony

So I decide to tweet something.

@cameron_lorrings
Yes the rumors are true. Me and @anthonyramos_nyc are in a relationship. I love him more than anything. Thank you baby #Camthony

Everyone awed at their phones at my tweet. Anthony's eyes met mine and he walked up and pecked me on the cheek.
"I love you." He mumbles against cheek. "I love you too." I smile into his ear. I can feel him smirk against my cheek.
"Let's go home I'm hungry." I laugh. "Whatever you say baby girl." He says.
"Bye guys!! We're leaving!!" Anthony waves and I wave with him. "Have fuuunn loooovvveee birrrddddsss!!" Lin smiles wiggling his eyebrows. "Gross." I mumble.
"What'd you say little girl?" Anthony asks. "Hmm?" I ask. He picks me up and starts tickling me.
"How about I wait until we get home?" He says. I nod and he sets me down. He begins walking and I stay put. Damn his ass looks good in those jeans.
"You like what you see?" He asks turning around. I blush and run to catch up with him. "Wait!" He keeps walking.
"Anthony!! Wait!!" I squeal. He turns around and picks me up. He twirls then puts me back on the ground. We soon arrive at the apartment. We walk in and head straight to the elevator. Floor 6.
We make it inside the apartment and shut the door. He presses me up against the door and smirks. God, this man, he will be the death of me.
"Baby girl, those leggings look so good on you." He says before he starts to suck on my neck. I have to admit, it felt good.
"Ant?" I ask stopping him. "Yes baby girl?" He asks. "Those pants make your ass look so freaking good." I breathe. He blushes.
We connect our mouths and make out for like forever. He picks me up, making my legs go around his waist.
He takes me too his bedroom and throws me on the bed. I giggle as he strips his shirt off. I get under the covers and snuggle up.
"Ah come on!!" Anthony shouts which makes me giggle more. "I love you Ant, but I'm really tired and don't feel up to it. And at least not yet." I say.
"Baby girl, if you didn't feel comfortable than you shoulda just said. Let's just snuggle and sleep." He says and gets under the covers causing me to turn around and snuggle up closer to him.
"Your so warm." I simply say. He laughs. "Aw baby your freezing." He says draping his arm around me pulling as close as possible.
"Goodnight baby, I love you!" I smile. "Goodnight baby girl. I love you too!" He breathes onto my neck before his breathes steady and he falls asleep.
What did I do to deserve this man?
I grab my phone and check the time 3:00 pm nap time.

It continues the next chapter :)