Chapter 6: Luke and Jimmy

Jimmy's POV:

"No you did not.  You did not bring uncle Jacks IPA beer with you... dude you are legit the best." I pop the cap off my beer and chug that shit.  Uncle Jacks IPA is an Indiana thing, it's so amazing.  "Chloe try this!" Chloe walks over and takes a sip and drinks the rest. 

"Thanks metal head," she rubs my hair with her heels on she's almost as tall as me now.  Haley made her dress up for graduation tonight.  She made all of us dress up, even Luke.  "Lucas Mathias  Grolsby, you WILL dress up for this event or I will hold you down and make you dress up."  I remember Haley telling him, so of course he did as asked.  He's always had a thing for Haley but she can't stand him for the most part.  Luke and I are wearing nice clothes and I have a tie, as does Luke.  Mine is plain but he wanted my star wars one so I got him the star wars one.  Haley is wearing a purple dress and high heels with her hair all done up so gorgeous like, mom knows how to do hair good I guess.  Chloe has an electric blue dress matching her hair, Haley made her where heels but I know after the ceremony she's changing back to her boots. Mom is wearing a red dress with heels as well, and her hair is done similar to Haleys.  Max.... oh man Max is looking super gorgeous.  Shimmering red dress, red heels and her make up has been done.  It's so weird seeing her with make up.  But jesus she's amazing.  "Damn Max, you look amazing.  More amazing than usual."  I say as she walks towards me trying not to fall. 

"Haley I told you I don't like heels, I would've been fine with some flats."  Haley sighs and goes into her room and finds a pair of her flats that are still shiny, and brings them to Max, as she changes shoes she looks much more comfortable now. 

"Who's ready to fucking party in a little over an hour?!?! I know I am! Mom are you sure you don't want to come?" 

"Yes honey I'm sure.  I'll be fine here watching Supernatural and keeping Shadow company.  You kids go have fun after the ceramony."  Mom smiles and we start filing out.  As I approach Blackwell I am lucky that I have my own parking spot.  I park there and get out.  Chloe, Max and Haley get out of my car as Luke says he will meet us inside. 

"I'll go make sure Luke knows where to go, he seems so clueless."  Chloe says with a slight smile. 

"Chloe don't flirt with my best friend.  That's gross."  Haley smacks my arm hard and glares at Chloe.

"Chloe if you do flirt, better hope I don't find out." As Chloe walks away trying not to fall and break her neck, Haley turns to me.  "Jimmy, when we get actually home.  Back home where we belong.  I want you to come to one of my meetings for survivors. I need you there at least once."  She grabs my hand like she used to do, what seems like so long ago.  We walk in the school, Max holding one hand and Haley holding the other.  We go inside the gym and head backstage.  There's only like 100 of us.  I see Daniel and wave at him, he does the head nod thing showing me he acknowledged me. 

"Jimmy, mom and Chloe are right there, I'll be right back."  Haley hustles out to the floor and hustles back a moment later.  "Chloe is going to kill me, well probably you, since you have pockets.  Put this in a pocket, now!" She hands me Chloes beanie and if there's one thing you know about that girl, is you don't fuck with her beanies. 

"Haley im not letting her snap my neck, just to cover you.  How did she not see you or feel it?"

"I'm just that magical but you owe me, remember when Rachel was going to murder you but I got her attention away for a minute while you ran?" 

"That was the other way around, she was trying to save me from you."  I say as Haley glares at me.

"Just do it, then I'll owe you.  But if she gets it back from you don't tell her I took it."  She says giving me the pleading puppy dog eyes.