•|The Werewolf Curse|•

[S3-E4]

Chicago
••••••••••••••••••••••
Freya

"Here." I insisted. I handed both Kris, and Darnell, the woman who cloaked me, a moonlight ring to prevent them from changing after the full moon. "These rings aren't permanent, only temporary until there's a better solution. The curse is...really really strong so once you take that ring off, you won't be able to put it back on until the next full moon."

"What's the catch?" Kris asked while flipping her dark wavy hair as she slid the ring on her finger.

"There's no catch." Klaus sounded in his British accent as he entered the attic. "Werewolves are becoming extinct for something I would like to call, a problem for me and my family." He continued. "Lucien is freshly in the flesh and the last thing we need is him killing werewolves only to make my family suffer. We're helping you, you're helping us. But there's no catch."

New Orleans
••••••••••••••••••••••
Devin

My ears had been open, and I listened clearly to every sign of anyone who knew where Klaus Mikaelson was. Vanessa told me about her little one night stand with Klaus's sister and I assumed that someone here knew the reason for them leaving New Orleans. If I weren't a hybrid of the CharLaMange blood, I would be cursed along with everyone else. Luckily the sun doesn't rise for another seven hours.

  "No Davina." A males voice sounded. Even though I wanted to, I didn't turn around. "I can't go to Chicago to save my life. The ancestors link was reconnected after the Mikaelson's left New Orleans. Now they're controlling Vincent." The man continued.

    I wanted to listen hard enough to hear the person on the phone but didn't want to be that nosey. I mean I may be curious, but I don't want to invade anyone's privacy.

  "Yeah. Vincent wants to get Klaus here, but he needs to stay where he is. But you could probably come here-"

    I stopped listening to the guy as I got up from my chair and walked over to the bar where he had been sitting.

  "Excuse me?" I questioned as I sat down next to him. "Would you mind hanging up the phone?" I asked.

  "Ummm...I'll call you later Davina. Make sure you tell Klaus about Marcel." The guy stated as he hung up the phone. "Can I help you?" He asked.

  "I'm Devin." I stated while giving him my hand to shake.

  "Joshua, call me Josh." He replied while shaking my hand and letting me go.

  "I don't actually expect you to help me with this, but I'm the alpha of the Helix werewolf pack and I'm sure that you know werewolves were being hunted a few years ago. Now my pack is cursed and I can't do anything about it."

  "I'm a vampire." Josh replied. "How am I posed to help you?"

  "I need to find the original Hybrid." I stated seriosuly. "Klaus Mikaelson."

  "I'll see what I can do."

Chicago
••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope