•|The Ball|•

[S3-E19]

Later| New Orleans
••••••••••••••••••••••
Thailand

  "AHH!" Rebekah screamed after I splashed a small bit of vervain in her face to get her to wake.

  "AHHH!" I had done the same with Elijah's wife, Mariana. Then to Finn, then to Kole, then Camille. Davin was already live because I couldn't snap her neck, or she'd die.

    Kole looked around in the cave and then began to yank the chains that had been connected onto his wrist.

  "Davina?" Finn questioned with a bit of relief in his voice. "What are you doing here?"

  "I believe I'm the one you should be questioning." I spoke with a smirk on my face.

  "Let me out of here." Rebekah commanded, her face changing before changing back with the blink of an eye.

  "Sorry, but I can't do that." I shrugged, walking closer to Kole who stared at me with a deadly look. One worse than everyone else's. "Not until I find the last living Gemini twins."

    Rebekah immediately raised her chin and licked her lips as I stared at her. I assumed that she knew exactly who and where they had been.

  "Mrs. Gerard," I smirked. "Tell me something."

  "You're going to have to kill me first." She replied.

  "So you could go to the otherside and have your sister resurrect you? Now why...in the bloody hell would I do that?" I asked. "You can leave, when you tell me something that I wanna here."

  "Okay." Davina nodded. "They're in Mystic Falls."

  "What the hell are you doing?!" Rebekah snapped at Davina. I used my vampire speed to snap Rebekah's neck.

  "Proceed love." I commanded sarcastically.

  "Elizabeth and Josette Satlzman. They're in Mystic Falls staying with Caroline Forbes in the Salvatore mansion."

    After Davina's words, I waved my hand and undid her chains. I was a woman of my word and if she knew what was best for her, she would leave.

  "If I come back, and either one of these idiots are gone I will kill those little girls and then you. Do I make myself clear?"

  "Not until you tell me your name?" Davina shruggedand folded her arms.

  "Thailand, but you could call me Thai." After my words, I used my vampire speed to leave their presents.

Chicago
••••••••••••••••••••••
Marcel

    The door to Hayley's home had been opened already as Klaus and I arrived preparing to finally speak to her about the wedding and what we were going to do about the power sharing situation. Before I could even completely stop the car, Klaus had been opening the butterfly door to my white BMW i8.

    After parking the car, we both stepped completely out of the car and walked towards Hayley's home door.

  "KJ?" Klaus gasped running over to the stranger who lied on Hayley's floor. "KJ?"