Chapter 3

Riya's pov

Growing up i didn't have much friends, ok let me correct it my only friend was my grandma.

I was not  introvert or it was not like I  don't like to talk it just back when i was  teenager I tried to make friends but they eventually stopped talking to me because I was poor and didn't involve with them in any activities out side studies.

Later I gave up on making friends I liked being alone with grandma so you can say that i was less nervous or free to talk with old people like Mr.Rai.

But right now i am feeling like just to run home because sitting in front of me, My new boss was literally shooting daggers at me by his looks.
''Sirr'' I started to say '' I know You don't feel like  I'm capable for this work but give me one  chance to prove myself. '' I completely what I wanted to say.

He stare at me for  some more time, his calculating eye's making me more and more nervous by each passing seconds. I prayed to lord in my mind. '' ok  you have one month Ms Desai to Prove yourself. Now go and do your work i had send some files  to your cabin better complete it today it self''

'' Thank you Sir '' I said getting up and literary ran out of his cabin.
When I reach my desk I  just took deep breath to clam my self ''  let start the work or else the beast might eat you '' with that i started my work.

Soon it was lunch time not feeling muvh has  hungry  I kept on working but stopped when my intercom boom with an angry voice ''  Ms. Desai i need you in my cabin right now'' came very angry voice of beast.

I stood up suddenly with fear that cause me to feel Dizzy calming. myself a little i headed toward his cabin praying silently in my head.

When i reach his cabin i knocked before entering as soon as i was inside ''  Riya why didn't you told me that i had  lunch meeting with important clients, because of your careless behavior i had to apologize to them for 15 minutes '' 

I looked up to him, not understanding which meeting he was talking about. I opened my mouth to explain myself ''  wh..at.  are u...  Say... ing sir which meeting? ''  I Sutter terribly O god he is going to fire me.

He came close to me and I took a step back ''  don't act so innocent miss Riya''  he said in dangerously low voice that made my current situation worst. I could feel my throat hurt as my eyes burned to let the tears run down. But I refuse to do so.

He  has brown eyes, beautiful brown eyes that what i notice first as he stood so close to I gulp'' Mr Rai i didn't have your schedule for today  '' I tired to explain him.

'' you are  my PA miss Desai you should have every detail of my schedule how careless you are and stop giving excuses '' he said furiously

At the same time door to cabin opened and in came Aman Mr Rai's secretary ''  I  am sorry sirr..  I forgot to inform you about the meeting it was my mistake she didn't know anything about it'' Aman Explained

I took a breath of relief final someone for my rescue Aman looked towards me '' Riya are you okay?... You look pale ''  he questioned me  suddenly, I just shook my head at him  letting him know that I'm ok for now.

''Aman'' beast said loudly, I  jump at his voice staring at him wide eyes ''  this is first and last mistake you understand go from hear now''
Aman glance  at me with concern before leaving the cabin

''Sir'', I  said ''  you can also go miss Riya ''  he said Turning around and i just flew away from there.

I again started doing my work and in between eat my lunch i had soo much work pending .

Soon it was 8 pm and every one was left i finally finished work and headed towards beasts cabin knocking slightly '' sir please may i come in ''  i heard a reply and went inside

'' sir all files are done you can check them ''
He suddenly looked up from his laptop screen and looked at me like he didn't expected me there
''what are you still doing here Riya it 8 past you should have gone home  by now''

I was shocked for his sudden concern but then i thought may be he is bipolar or something.

''Its ok sir i am going home now '' i said glancing at my wrist watch Maa is going to angry on me again.

''ok be safe'' he said before resuming to his work
I don't know what happen to me but i felt concern for him.
'' sir your not going home? ''  i asked playing with my fingers

He got up from his chair and walked toward me ''  i don't like to delay work so I'll be fine '' 
'' you can't do everything in one day sir'' i said quietly

He looked at me for some time ''  i know Riya now go''

It feels so good when he takes my name i felt warmth when he take my name

It takes 1 and half hour to reach my home all the way to home i was thinking about him only something is wrong with me i should stay away from him, as i always do with other people.

Reaching near my building i was read to enter  when someone said '' bhabhi''( sister in law).