Chapter 20

Riya's pov

The warm sunlight from the window woke me up the next morning. It took me some time to adjust with my new surroundings, i mean i always have this fear when things get changed suddenly. The clock on side table showed 7:30 am.

Getting out of bed i tied my hair in a messy bun and took the necessary things for bath.

Once again i wore a loose T-shirt and a pj's. There were plenty of clothes but i didn't really wear such type of clothes.

I should talk to Akash to let me bring my stuff From my house.

Coming out of room i went straight to kitchen to prepare breakfast. But i was welcomed by a lady in her 40's. Smiling at me sweetly she said " good morning ma'am" i smiled back at her and said good morning "my name is Maria , what do you want to eat in breakfast ill make it" she said again.

" its ok Aunty... Is it ok if i call you Aunty ? " i asked" off course my dear"

"Aunty I'll prepare breakfast, just help me with the ingredients since i don't know where they are, and also call me Riya you are elder then me " i said to maria Aunty she nodded and started to ask me what i needed.

I was above to ask her if Akash had woke up but before i would Akash entered in kitchen with sweaty face. I think he went for jogging. his front hair were slightly wet and were falling on his forehead. He looked so handsome. Brown eyes staring at me. I realized that i was staring at him for too long so i quickly looked down. "good morning Riya" he said and i once again looked at him only to see that he was smirking at me. Instantly i felt my cheeks warm.

God... He's smirk..

"morning " i said breathlessly,

" your cooking, ill just get ready and come" he said and i nodded at him once he left i took a deep breath and started my work.

I made pancakes, and coffee for Me and Akash the way he loves.
Just in time Akash entered and sat on chair. Maya Aunty left few minutes ago saying to give privacy to newly weds.

I served Akash and took the chair next to him and started drinking my coffee.

Akash saw that i didn't got my plate so he instantly served me a plate with pancakes.

"Akash hmm... I'm not hungry " i tried reason him but he glared at me.

" i don't want to hear anything, have a look at yourself Riya, your so thin, and i don't like when someone ignore their health so you better start eating, before I feed you " he said in dominant voice.

I started eating, " mom called she is coming here in an hour " he said while reading the news paper.

I nodded my head, " you should change before mom comes " he told me looking at me.

I started to play with my food, " is there any problem Riya" Akash asked me keeping the paper down he looked at me a serious expression on his face.

I bite my lips how to tell him. Suddenly Akash took my hand into his "tell me what's bothering you"?

" Akash.... The... The .. Clothes are of not my size " i said biting on my lips.

Akash smirk at me" they are your size only Riya, i bought them myself i know your size very well, the thing is that you wear clothes which are 2 size bigger then you. And cover you barely showing any skin "

I didn't say anything because he was right.

" tell me why?, Riya I'm your husband now you should share everything thing with me common tell me".