Chapter 8

Pic above is 'Akash Rai' ☝

Riya pov

Working with Akash Rai was very hectic, i have to use all my hard work and energy.

Today we are ending our project so everyone at office are celebrating.

Akash has been distant from me since that day in his cabin. And i don't know but it is bothering me.

He didn't asked me the reason again which i am glad. But he seems sad.

Few days back i have seen him starring at a photograph in his hand and looking at it sadly. At that time i just wanted to give him comfort and take all his pain away.

I can't really understand the feeling that i am having for him.

Today is Friday so i am just waiting for this office party to get over. so i can get home and spend time with ma, which i had not done recently.

And i also wanted to take much needed sleep. Because from past 2 weeks i had sleepless nights due to constant thinking of Ragav.

His ultimatum about marriage is what running in my mind from past 2 weeks but i still can't come to decision of marring him.

Knowing that i don't have other option. I sigh for now ill just focus on spending time with Ma.

''Riya'' suddenly someone called me, '' Aman'' i said he smiled at me and let me tell you he has prettiest smile.

'' what are you doing standing over her come dance with me'' he said and started dragging me along with him to where everyone was dancing.

'' Aman please you know that i don't dance please stop'' i whisper yelled at him.

He turned tp face me '' Riya please one dance, its for our success and hard work pleaseeeeee... He said with puppy look and i couldn't said no.

'' OK but only one dance'' i said and let him lead me.

Dancing with Aman was fun, he kept cracking jokes and i couldn't help but laugh out loud to catch attention.

I don't know but my office members were looking at me as if they have seen unicorn.

May be because they never seen me laugh.

After few minutes i told Aman that i was living he wanted to dance more but i refused.

While living from office i saw Mr Akash starring at me from his glass door cabin, with an angry look on his face and his eyes almost accusing me for the crime i never know.

After coming home i cooked ma's favorite food. And spend time talking to her. I headed to my bed early as i had to go to work tomorrow morning.

Yes you heard it right work on Saturday, i work as a waitress in a hotel on Saturday and Sunday.

I do this so i can save money and repay the loan and get rid of Ragav.

But its getting impossible as Ragav had literally claimed me his wife.

2 more weeks and he will be back and i have to take decision.

Tears started to run down my eyes again. Why god? It always has to be me? I thought.

......................

Next morning i was working at hotel paradise at 8 am to 8 pm. The staff here is very nice and loving they understand me and don't give much work.

Saturday end too quickly for my liking and it was already sunday afternoon.

As 2 of the waiter had taken leave today so i had to go and take orders from customers.

'' Riya '' my manager called out,

''coming sir'' i said and almost ran towards him, on Sundays its always rush here.

'' Riya there new customers go take order and be very polite as he's partly owner of hotel''.

I just nod and headed towards the new person, wondering about the owner part.

Once reaching near his table i took out my notepad and pen to take down his order.

''your order sir? '' i said politely
The voice next had me frozen in my place.

''Riya what the hell are you doing here'' said Mr Akash Rai.

*******

Hi guys

Hope you are liking the story. Please keep reading and vote.