Chapter 23

Riya's pov

Standing on front of my apartment door, i gathered all the courage i need to open it. because i knew inside were all the memories of ma, but i had promised someone that i will not cry, for ma i am going to live my life the way she wanted.

My thoughts immediately were clouded by Akash, his care, love was enough for me to start fresh.

He gave me new family to love and care and i am going to returns his care and love equally to him if possible more.

Taking a deep breath i pushed open the door, as soon as i did gust of memories wash over me.

Moving inside i can still hear ma calling for me , see her sitting on chair, glaring at me for coming late.

I smiled though my eyes were filled with tears, guess i can't help it.

"I am home ma" i whispered into empty apartment.

Shaking my head not letting myself to drown in sadness i quickly tied my hair up in messy bun and was going to move to ma room but a voice startle me.

"What took you so long to come Riya baby, i was waiting for you"

Turning sharply i wished that it just a nightmare. Because that voice itself belongs to evil
But the person standing in front of me, had me shivering in fear.

There he was sitting in one of the chairs near kitchen, a bottle of beer in his hand.

Taking few steps back.

"Ra..... Ragav..!" why is he here o god please help me,

Clam down Riya he must have came here to ask why i ran from weddings after explaining he will go just relax and ask him.

Mastering some courage i asked him.

"what do... Yu.. You.. Want.. RA.. RAGAV.." he just tsk and got up from his place and advanced towards me.

Sudden panic rise inside me and i took a few steps back still my feet hit the  corner of sofa .

" what are you doing? Stay back!" i yelled at him. he came to me and pulled my hairs from back i whimper.

" what i want is YOU!... YOU..! RIYA Didn't i told you that you belong to me, huh then how DARE YOU RAN AWAY FROM WEDDING....." with that he slapped me hard so hard that i fell on the ground for a minute i was numb i didnt understand anything.

I snapped when he kneel and tower over me.

Smirk at me he cupped my face roughly making me look at him, i can smell alcohol.

" leave me" i said and pushed his hand but he just tighten his hold.

"you know i visited your specious grandma, She told me you got married. I didn't believe her so i pulled her oxygen pipe."!

Stocked at what he said i pushed him in anger "YOU MONSTER" i yelled at him.

Before i could get up he pulled my leg and i landed flat.

He came on top of me " Today i will show you, how much i can be a monster, still now i was very patient with you but you took my love granted,!! " he said and started tucking at my dress, horror of what he is going to do came on me and i started to struggle aginst him.

"please...... RAGAV leave me.... Iam marride please..... I beg you"

"let go of me" i screamed he just stuffed cloth in my mouth.

" shhhh..... I'll not hurt you baby... But i am going to ruin your beautiful body, so that no one can have you."! Saying this he started to laugh loudly he looked like a  maniac.

Wide eyes i started to trash but he again slapped me.

"Akash "i called  help me.

" you bitch, stop moving, your so called bastard husband will not help you today "! Ragav hold my ankle and pulled me towards him he tore my dress from my shoulder.

I screamed again but my voice was muffled with cloth that was stuff in my mouth.

I had no energy left in me, black dots started forming infornt of my eyes.

I shook my head to clear my vision, i have to fight!!

I saw Ragav hovering over me with disgusting evil smile, lust was clear in his eyes when he started roaming his eyes on my body.

I felt so disgust, vulnerable, and angry that i wouldn't fight this animal.

"soo sexy....!!, i am going to taste you all still you can't give anymore,"!! Ragav said.

" you don't know how much i had imagine you under me"!!

He laughed just when he was above to kiss me he was ripped off me and thrown away by someone.

I cleared my vision.

"Akash" i cried........

AKASH (POV)

All i saw was red, when that disgusting man was on my Riya.

I saw Riya struggling to free herself, matching towards him i ripped him off and threw him away.

Kneeling down, i saw what he had done to my Riya, her cheeks were swollen, and dress tore form shoulder. Cloth stuffed in her mouth, i removed it.

Rage took over me, i again went to that bastard and started punching him,

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY RIYA"..!!

I hit him on his stomach which made him spill blood from his mouth, he was out cold on ground but i still kept on hitting him. I stopped when i heard Riya's voice.

"Akash stop, please he'll die"

Glaring at Riya "let him die, he dare to touch you, hit you!!"..

"Akash, i need you" Riya cried in pain that was enough to snap me out of my rage leaving that bastard on floor i came to my riya.

She hugged me tightly. Sobbing in my chest as i cradle her in my lab rocking her.

"Shhh.! . Shhhh.... Baby i am here you are safe now. "!

She buried her self more in my arms as if to hide herself.

"let me see your wounds baby" i said but she shook her head her cheeks rubbing my shirt material she hiss in pain.

I pulled back and touch her cheek which was red and swollen, greenish, yellow color taking over.

I closed my eyes "sorry Riya i couldn't come fast, look you got hurt again."

She again shook her head and took my hand in her, that's when she noticed the burise on my hand when i hit that bastard.

She rubbed her thumb on my burise hand, crying softly again.

" i was sacred" she whisper. I thought I'll die, never meet you again "

" Shhh don't talk like this"  i took her in my arms and kissed her forehead.

"Akash...! He killed ma!!" Riya chocked again....

Clenching my teeth i knew what i have to do next.

I called police and supply them all the details and told them that Ragav should not leave the jail at any cost, using my connection i made sure he remain there.

I took Riya home, and after applying ointment to her burise, i made her sleep.

I told everthing to dad and he told me that Ragav had some illegal business also so he will make sure that he have maximum charges on him to even get a bail.

It was already night. Finishing some office work i came to my room.

After getting ready for sleep, i laid in bed.

Just when my eyes were above to close i heard Riya's scream.

"Akashhhhhhhh.......... Help..."

*******************************
Hi guys

Enjoy.....!

Please vote