Chapter 27

RIYA'S (pov)

Something was tickling me near my neck, so i tried to wiggle but fail.

Opening my eyes i looked down what was holding me and a smile crept on my face.

Akash was holding me his hand around my waist and his face was buried in my neck his soft breath tickling me.

Turning around slightly i face him, he looks so cute in his sleep.
I started to trace his face with my fingers from his forehead to his thick eyebrow to his pointed nose and i put my hand on his cheek caressing it with my fingers.

'I love you ' i whisper softly, i recalled lasf night when i told him.

Flashback

"I LOVE YOU "

I finally said the three words with all my heart.

His face went blank but i would feel his heart beating faster, i can hear it, he opened his mouth to say something but close it again.

Finally his face broke into a smile, he hugged me and breathe out a laugh.

After few minutes he started to speak again "Riya.... I.... I..." i know what he is trying to say.

"shhhhhh.!! ....... I don't want you to say it back when you're not ready i can wait....!, all my life" cupping his face " i just wanted you to know that how much you mean to me"...

Akash laughs again "thank you baby......... Thank you for loving a broken man"....... He peck my lips "i promise you will never regret this"  he said and again started preparing kisses on my face. And i was gald that the room was dark because my cheeks were on fire.

Giving me last kiss on my forehead. He pulled me towards him and we slept in each others arms.

End of flashback

I blow air near Akash ear and he stir a little loosing his grip on me, taking advantage of it i got up from bed.

Clock read 8.00 am, taking a white suit i went to take shower.

Once read i saw that Akash was still sleeping but now he had rolled on his stomach.

I went to kitchen and found mom was already there making coffee and papa  reading newspapers.

"Good morning" i wish them.

"good morning dear"
"morning riyu" both said.

" Arvind.... Someone is glowing too much today" mom tease.

I instantly feel heat raise to my cheek.

"Nina..... Stop teasing my daughter like this don't forget when we got married you were glowing too" i bit my lips to stop my self from laughing at moms red face.

"where's Akash dear," papa asked. "still sleeping papa."

We three chatted while i made paratha for every one Akash favorite dish.

Soon Akash came looking fresh and handsome in his black suit.

I was staring at him but quickly divert my eyes i didnt want to get caught hawking at him.

Akash said morning to everyone and kissed ma on cheek before moving to me. My heartbeats picket up.

But he just looked through dish while i was making him coffee.

Soon we were seated on table when papa spoke.

"so Riya your ready to go to the office after 1 month?" i didnt knew i was going to office today so i looked at him.