Chapter 15

Ragav's pov (pic ☝)

Today is my wedding with my Riya, finally she is mine!. I though looking at mirror adjusting my collar, I was ready and now in 10 minutes the wedding is going to start.

''Riya Ragav'' I said smiling at how good it sounds. finally god only knows how much I had waited for you Riya, every time I see I  just wanted to take you to my bed and have you the way I have imagined.

only I know how hard it was for me to  control my self, because I know if I want Riya to all my life I needed to be careful with my desire.

'But tonight you will be all mine' i smile at that thought,  'you have no idea what I'm going to do with you baby.' I smirk.

I still remember first time when i saw her, wearing pink dress which matched her cheek.

That very first time i got attracted towards her so much that every time I see her i got turned on instantly. The desire to have her kept on increasing very time I saw her.

Today I am going to fulfill my desire. And can finally control Riya.

I got very angry whenever she doesn't listen to me or don't let me touch het now i can tame her. I will punish her being close to her bastard boss.. What did she thought that I will never know what was going on between them.

Soon mom came into my room ''  beta (son) wow see how handsome my son looks like some Prince, i wish i could have said the same to my daughter- in- law too, she is crying in room like someone is sending her to jail, i don't know what you see in that girl ''  Mom doesn't like Riya at all she had shown me many photos of beautiful girls for marriage but i was stubborn to Marry Riya, so for my happiness she agreed.

"Mom please not now lets go ''  i said and went in wedding hall soon the ritual started and it was time to bring bride to mandap,
I was eagerly waiting to see Riya

After some time Mom came back but Riya was not with her and ma looks angry also

"Mom what happened ''  i asked getting up, ''  your wife to be ran away didn't i told you not to Marry that foolish girl " Mom said angrily.

" Riya ran away how could she"  rage took over me 'wait Riya when i find you,  you will regret running away from me'  i thought with that i called my men's
" she must have not gone far lets get her bring the cars'' i said and went to search Riya.

I know where she must have gone ''  head towards hospital were Riya's grandma is admitted ''  i told my men.

*******************************

Hey guys,

Just a small update. Enjoy

Please vote

Until next time