Chapter 33

Warning mature content in this chapter...............

Akash Pov

I was lying on bed thinking about Riya, she is been inside for too long now. My phone beep and i checked the message it was from mom.

Mom- Riya's luggage got misplaced by worker, ill send another clothes in two hours

I smiled, only mom's arrangement can get all mess. As i was above to reply her.

Someone cleared throat.

I jerked up and i froze in my place i stood up from bed.

I saw naked legs. My gaze slowly raised to her face and my eyes went wide as i looked at what she was wearing

I shut my eyes close and opened it again.

There she was standing in my white shirt which comes to her mid thighs, showing her white smooth legs, i groan she was playing with her fingers clearly showing her nervousness.

Is she planning to kill me with super hard on.

I marched towards her

"baby your killing me!" i said she blushed red and blood rushed to my south.

I pulled her and smashed my lips on her. Taking her face in my hands, her lips slowly moved with mine. And soon the kiss turned into kiss of passion and hunger.

I was kissing her furiously. And she was responding to at her best.

"stop me Riya, or i might....." she didn't let me complete the sentence before she placed her finger on my lip.

" maybe i don't want you to stop..
" she said shyly... "make me your Akash completely" she said.

I was shocked, "are you sure?" i asked her.... She nodded her head hugging me tightly. And that was enough for me.

I picked her up in my arms and moved to put her in the middle of the bed. I moved on top of her.

Our lips met again like they never wanted to be separated. We both moaned into the kiss and i angled her face to kiss her deeply.

Her lips feel so soft against mine. She opened her mouth and let me devour her mouth, her taste is so sweet.

"Akash" she moan, i love the sound of my name form her mouth. We pulled away and slowly i stared into her eyes while caressing her right cheek with my hand as my other hand was on ger waist. She stare at me for few seconds and the buried her face into pillow due to my intense gaze.

The love and innocence was all i can see in her eyes.

She leaned her head against mine our nose touching each other.

"i love you Akash" she said and hugged me close.

I smiled in her hair.
I kissed her again nibbled on her lower lips i kept her busy in kiss and undid the buttons of her shirt well my shirt on her.

I can hear her heart beating fast. I steady my self with one arm, as other one traced her belly, my fingers moving up.

I slowly slight down the shirt off her shoulders, i ran my index finger on the outline of her breast which was hidden under her black bra to see her reaction,

She closed her eyes and buried her face against the pillow, her chest heaving up and down. Making me focus on the beautifully heaving mount.

I leaned in and kissed the top of her right breast over the fabric, she arched up. And then turned to side.