Chapter 35

RIYA'S POV

I felt light kisses on my neck and lip.

"hmm" I cuddle more into warm body next to me which was Akash.

"wake up baby" he whispered in my ear biting it. I shiver

I opened my eyes to Akash beautiful face.

"morning...!!" I said pulling the sheets up to cover my upper half body.

Akash raise his eyebrows at me, and  blushing I buried my face in his naked chest.

"what time it is?.." I asked my voice muffled.

"10:30" he said rubbing circles on my back.

"what.!!" startled i sat up straight and felt little dizzy.

"Riya..!!.... How many times I  have told you don't do sudden movements" Akash yelled at me.

" I am sorry, we should get ready for office!?" i said to him.

" do you think after what happened i will go to office,"?

He hugged me from back while pulling me on his lap, ", i nearly lost you you yesterday, until i am sure that you are safe i won't be leaving your side" he told me.

I left a sigh, there was no  point in arguing with him, beside i am hungry. Baby is hungry.

I looked at my tummy and Akash hand was already there, i turned to Akash.

" I am hungry" i said with a pout, he kissed me.

"off course come ill put you in bath by that time ill have breakfast ready for you" he said and picked me up.

After dressing my cut on forehead, me and Akash were having breakfast.

" Eat this fruits baby....!" Akash said pushing the plate of fresh cut fruits towards me,.

"No..!!" i said pushing it away, i don't want to eat fruit i want something spicy.

" Riya.........!" Akash said sternly i just flown at him and again shook my head in no.

He was above to say but door bell rang.

"ill just come.. Start eating fruit now" he order me...

How dare he.....!!

I looked at platw of fruit and smiled picking up some spices i added to it and started eating..

Akash came back with a parcel in his hand.

" what it is?" i asked impatiently.

" books..!!" he said and started ripping it.

He showed me the books and my mouth went wide.

" went dod you order these"? I asked picking one book.

He didn't let me hold it for 2 seconds before taking it away.

"finished your plate frist"

Well if you're wondering what was books about it was parenting books.

" mom and dad are coming" i told me. And i was excited to meet them.

" i just want to see mom's reaction about the baby" Akash said. And we both chuckled.

"mom, papa....!" i said as Akash open the door.

" Riya my baby....!!" mom came to me she examined my whole body for few minutes, and when she was satisfied that i was fine she hugged me.