Chapter 12

Riya's pov

''Ra.. gav.. ''  i said stuttering,  why is he here  please not now. I can't deal with him right now.

He came to me '' i heard the news of Maa,  and came here i can't leave you alone in such situation. Beside i missed you so much baby doll'' he said coming closer to me to much close for my liking.

'' Ragav please not now leave me alone'' i said looking at Maa. I was above to take her hand in my hand again.

''alone'' he hissed in my ear " didn't i gave you one month alone time,  now look at  Maa don't you wanna fulfill her last wish'' he said holding me tightly.

Tears pour out of my eyes ''  Maa is going to be fine ''  i said firmly glaring at him.

''yes,  but what if she don't? ''  he said cupping my cheeks and i was struggling to get out of his hold, he's eye's flash with anger.

'' we are getting married next week baby doll i can't wait anymore ''  he said  and lean towards my face looking at my lips i panic no god please don't i shut my eyes close.

'' Marriage? ''  came angry voice of Akash i almost forgot he was with doctor

'' who is he Riya ''?  Ragav asked griping me by my arms tightly

''my bo.. Ss'' i said controlling my tears.

''great..!  So Riya's boss let me you also invite to our marriage which will be next week, I will send you a card.. Right baby Doll? '' he said squeezing my arm.

'' and Mr Rai, Riya is not going to work anymore after marriage so she will resign soon'' My eye's snapped to Ragav and then to Akash.

Akash look ready to kill
He came forward ''  it this true Riya? ''  he asked me in low angry voice.

I looked up towards Ragav and saw him glaring at me, so i just nod at him mutely.

''Riya'' Akash said his words sound like he was going to kill me, 

'' Mr Rai ''  Ragav said ''  Riya is not in good state to talk to you right now,  she'll come when here grandma's health is stable to give her resignation,  right baby ''  he said holding my hand.

Akash was looking at our hand,  he looked up in my eyes and the anger in his eyes made me want to go hug him and tell him that all this is a lie.

'' ok Riya I'll have your final settlement ready by then'' he said and left me with Ragav

I slump on hospital chair burring my face in  my hands and started crying, this is it i guess!

I thought,  handle your self Riya this was going to happen some or the other day,  be strong for your ma,  she wants this to happen i told my self.

Only for you ma,  i whispered to myself..

'' baby doll,  don't cry i can't see you like that ''  Ragav sat beside me i was above to get up but he hold my hand,

'' what happened baby can't i sit and hold you,  or all the rights of holding and hugging you gave to that Akash Rai huh... ''

I looked up and gasp.. '' i he.. We didn't ''  this is bad '' Ragav suddenly pulled me towards him so close that his nose touch mine.

Holding my chin ''  What you thought i don't know what's going on behind my back Riya,  or you want to sleep with him because he has more money then me'' he asked i started trembling and tears rolled down my eyes

How can he think like that? ''  Ragav please your hurting me,  its not what you  think please.. ''  i said unable to bare his tight hold on my hands and chin.

'' its better be not because your only mine,  this body is only mine to claim and soon i am going to'' he said and laugh his eyes filled with lust which made me shiver in disgust .

''I need to go see Dr ''  i said and ran toward Dr's cabin with out waiting for reply.

________

Ma woke up after 2 hours,  Dr total me that she is fine now but needs rest and need to be kept in observation for  atleast 72
hours.

i didn't get time to tell Maa about the marriage as Ragav already told her everything and as soon as Ragav left i broke down,

Ma said i don't need to do this,  but i know its her wish to see me married happily,  i was going to fulfill her dream of getting married, happy or not doesn't matter now.

The more disturbing thought was facing Akash after what happened in hospital.

I know  he was hurt by the look on his face i can't forget the hurt in his eyes.

I just wish that he understands how desperate i am, 

With his thoughts in my mind i prayed to god to always keep him happy.

Akash i am sorry...
******
Hey guys,

I hope you are liking the story so far...

Please vote and keep reading..