Chapter 21

AKASH POV

waiting outside the temple,  my thought were only crowded by my Riya.

She looks so beautiful in that red dress, the minute she came out of her room i was so mesmerized by her innocent eyes , her smile that I wanted nothing but to take her In my arms and shower her with Kisses .

I didn't took her to my room because the situation we got married. I know  she needs time to get comfortable with me and beside I also need to do some changes in my room before she shifts In.

I still can't believe that Riya is mine now having her in my life is just like  a dream come true .

My Riya has gone through a lot and i promised myself that i will cherish this angel in my life forever and give all the happiness she deserves.

I will take things slow with her, at her phase, because god... She is so shy... But that's what i like the most about her, and that never disappearing blush on her cheeks, turns me on like hell.

I smiled at that thought.  Suddenly my phone started to ring, it was a unknown number.

"hello ".."  yes Mr Rai speaking "

" What "?  How can your hospital be so irresponsible" . 
"i am coming " saying this i cut the call.

Just when i thought every thing was going to be fine,  why god has to be so cruel.

Closing my eyes for brief seconds,  i opened them and headed towards the temple,

I saw Mom and Riya doing Prayers i waited for few minutes.  Mom saw me first and came towards me with a big smile,  probably happy because i came inside the temple.

Before she can say anything i told her "mom Riya's grandma had another heart attack"  mom grasp "oo god"  at exact time Riya came to us.

"what happen " Riya said looking at me and mom, "  you both look tense is there any problem? " before mom could say anything i quickly took her hand and said"  nothing,  actually i  was getting late for a meeting so let's go I will drop you to hospital ".

Mom gave me a questioning look,  i made a eye contact with her and she understood, nodding at me. I started dragging Riya to the car.

"  Akash " Riya called i stop and turned around to face her, and RIYA collided with me,  i immediately put my hand around her waist to steady her.

She looked at me blushing, "  Akash.... " i cupped her cheeks in my other hand"  baby Are you hurt " her eyes widen she shook her head"  Akash if your getting late you go I'll go by taxi to hospital " she said pushing me with her hands on my chest.

I closed my eyes"  no i want to meet grandma " with that i  left her from my arms and took her to car. once inside  the car i was silent all the ride to hospital.

Riya was giving me glances in between but i didn't looked at her,  i was just thinking that how Riya is going to react,  being in the situation i know how it feels to loose the one you love,  the pain so  unbearable, but i know Riya is strong girl. And beside i am there with her to take her pain away.

With no time we reached hospital, as we continue towards the 3rd floor we're Riya's grandma is i felt a lump in my throat already feeling Riya's pain.

Riya was going further to her grandma's  room but i stopped near ICU.

"Akash.. "?  Riya said her eyes questioning me why we stopped here.

Swallowing hardly"  Riya grandma had another heart attack, she is in ICU.

" ma...! " Riya whispered looking at me her eyes already welding with tears.

I gently pulled her towards me, she grabbed my shirt in her Fist,  i buried her head in my chest.  Still now she was sobbing and shaking badly.

" ma.... Akash... Please save her. Pl. Pl..... Please.. I cant.... Lea... Leave.. With.. Out..... Her... " she said between her cries.

" shhhh... Nothing is going to happen to grandma.. Riya... Love please you have to be strong.. For your ma.... Please baby...stop crying.. I can't see you like this. "
I started saying soothing words in her ears to clam her down.

I made her sit on chair" Riya I'll just come, I'm going to get some water for you ok " saying this i was above to get up but she tighten her hold on my shirt,  shaking her head" no Akash... I.. Don't want.. Wa.. Water.. Please don't leave me alone... "

" ok shhh.. Clam.. Down I'm not going anywhere shh.. " i said taking Riya in my arms again and started to rub her back and stroke her head, soon her sobs died to small hiccups.

I looked down to find riya asleep in my arms making her more comfortable i rested her head in my neck and support her sleeping form in my arms.

It already being more than hour since the doctor treating grandma, sighing i waited for doctor.

After what felt like hours Riya started  stirring in my arms,  rubbing her already puffy eyes she looked at me,  at the same time doctor walked out.  Getting up quickly we hurried to doctor.

"Doctor my ma is shee okk.... Please tell me.... When can i meet her? " Riya started bombarding the doctor with questions.

"  i am sorry mrs Rai we couldn't safe her" doctor told us and moved.

Suddenly riya collapse and before she can fall on ground i lifted her in my arms.

Panicked i started shouting for doctors.

"Doctor.... Doctor.... Riya baby please open your eyes love. " i said.

God help my Riya to be strong.

*******************************

Hi guys

Happy reading

Please vote