Chapter 17

Riya's pov

I was too shock to understand what was happening, Maa gave permission to Akash to marry me forcefully. All this was giving me headache.

''Maa... ''  i said unable to form a proper sentence, i wanted to accuse her but i can't,  what type of joke is this? or am I in some kind of  dream.

"Riya" Maa said ''listen to me baby,  i knew that you were marring that Ragav against your wish" from corner of my eyes i saw Akash clenched his Fist.

I nodded at Maa to let know  that she was right "marriage is life long thing my baby, i didn't want you to regret in your life after me,  so when Akash mom came to me to asked your hand for marriage for her son i didn't need to think twice and agreed to it and well knowing you we made this kidnapping plan. ''

When Maa finished telling all this. I looked at Akash,  i should be angry but i don't know  why but i felt warm to know all this, He saved me yet again.

"Buy Maa i was so worried, you all gave me so much tension i am not going to talk to you " i Total her, I was just sad and annoyed, they gang up on me!! seriously...!

" oo baby we're sorry but all is  good now, I am so happy for you '' Maa said and patted my cheeks. 

I smiled at her she looks so happy "Riya.."  Akash called, i forgot he was here i looked at him "Dr said grandma is recovering pretty well, we can take her home after 2 days" .

"Akash son" grandma said " why don't you both go home and take rest you both look tried,  and beside today is your special day.  You both should make preparation for  your wedding night and honeymoon and here you both are sitting with an old lady."

blood rush to my cheeks instantly, God Maa, why is she making things so awkward..?

"Maa i want to be with you.. " i said " no Riya go home now you need some rest now go and take care of Akash".

I was above to protest but Akash hand caught mine " Riya Maa is right let's go you can come tomorrow beside there are nurses to take care of Maa you don't worry let go"

Defeated I stood up '' Maa sleep now you need rest and i will be back tomorrow morning call me if you need anything " i said to Maa and kissed her cheek before leaving.

I didn't question Akash where he was taking me because i was so  exhaust, that I might just fall down here. after what happened today i just wanted to sleep  and forgot about everything.

Akash was holding my hand while we walk out of hospital people around were stopping and looking at us reaching the Car Akash helped me into the car and came to sit beside me.

I was looking outside the car window putting my cheek on the glass window feeling its coldness i closed my eyes and let out a sigh.  But after few seconds my eyes shoot open. I turned around so fast that i felt my neck would get sprain, Akash had again took my hand in his.  holding it in between two of us and now was looking outside the window, but that is not what startled me before that i felt like he kissed my hand.

I was still looking at him wide, eyes sensing my eyes on him he turned around.

His facial expressions was one of question me "Riya what happened" i just shook my head and looked away from him outside the window again

M i hallucinating???  I thought but it felt so real...

You  need  rest Riya control yourself i talked to myself.

After what felt like hours in the car. we reached to a huge building the driver stopped the car and Akash got down before i can open and get out of the car Akash opened it and gave me his hand i took it and got out,  as soon as i was out Akash rushed me to the building lift while going there i realize that this was back side of building.

I looked towards question him why back gate?

"There are reporters outside in front gate i know you will be not comfortable so back get " he told me

Soon we reached the last floor      "  this is my condo, actually i own the whole building but last floor is where i stay come "
Punching some code in security door he lead me inside.

His place was breathtaking with a combination of white and purple.

We reached in living area " i stay here alone " he told me and i wanted to ask him about this mom and  dad but before that i suddenly stumbled.

" ill show you around later..... RIYA... " Akash catch me before my legs gave out.

" riya.. riya" Akash was calling patting my cheek.

Suddenly i was in air and i can feel even if my eyes were closed that Akash was carrying me somewhere in this arms.

I let the darkness consume me but before going into deep slumber i heard panic voice of Akash.

*******************************

Hi guys
Hope you all are enjoying the story

Please vote of you like.

Thank you..