Chapter 4

Akash (pov)

I gaze at black sky full of stars but felt empty from inside i look down at photo in my hand ''  i wish you were here love ''  few drops fell on photo reminding me that i was crying again ''  i miss You ''  i whisper

Why god had to take her away from me, why not me instead of her died in that accident.

staring at the photo i remember the time i spent with love of my life Nayna ( pic above is nayna) we were together from high school 10 years and we were going to get married and start our new journey but two years back.

FASHBACK
'' Akash put me down ''  she said between her laughter holding my shirt in her wrist tightly ''  baby I'm taking you to farm house don't worry i already talk to your parents and got their permission ''  i said quickly giving her a kiss she is so beautiful i can't keep my self away from her i had plan a surprise for her due to my busy schedule of work i didn't get any time to spend with her from last 2 months so now i had planned a whole week with her and I'm going to cherish her, spoil her, and give all happiness . she is my life.

It was third day of are stay in Goa   and me and Nayna were sitting on beach watching sunset just quite beautiful evening.

''Akash ''  i looked at her ''  hmmm'' She suddenly sat straight and turned to me ''  lets go for a long drive'' i smirk at her ''  ok but what I'll get in return'' i said teasing her Nayna was bold girlShe came close to my ear and whispered ''  how about long drive now and whole night i am your '' she said bitting her lips now who is going to denied such offer i picked her up ''  lets get this long drive over baby''

Soon we were on road and nayna was enjoying the breeze and i enjoying her i don't know what suddenly happen but we were thorn towards the other side which was hill area by full force and next i heard was Nayna's scream before darkness clouded me....

Next i open my eyes to annoying beeping sound in hospital soon the doctors came and tried to clam me down because i was out of control the only thing in my mind was where is my Nayna??  Is she ok??  I asked several questions to doctors but they turned deaf ears to me after some time  my mom came in she didn't look good i mean as if she had not slept for weeks or months.

'' mo mm'' i said '' my boy'' mom said and rushed toward me kissing me on my forehead she hold my hand and sat on chair near me i was always close to my mom she is my friend.

'' mom where is Nayna? ''  i asked the question which needed answer first.

Mom was still crying silently ''  Akash don't worry so much you need rest ''  '' mom please answer me please mom ''  i plead.

Mom took deep breath ''  you need to remain strong to hear this baby'' she said i don't understand what was happening
'' Nayna was already died when we reach the accident place'' i felt numb,  nothing could hurt so much i felt like dying.
'' AKASH ''  I heard voices but didn't understand anything soon again darkness consumed me..

2 months later of accident
The day i woke i came to know many things
1. My Nayna was no more in this world,  my world
2. I woke up 3 weeks later after her death so i didn't get to see her for last time nor could say her goodbye.
3. She took away my soul with her i always will belong to her only to my Nayna.

After that incident i was depressed it took me more then 6 months to come out of my trauma looking at my parents i decided to live for them....
Flashback end

So here i am handling my dad's business i have emerge my self in work to forget about my loneliness today i took over my dad's business and work hard to reach here to proof my capabilities.

Mom wants me to settle down get married and move on but i don't want to because my heart is already stolen by my Nayna.

******
To my lovely readers
I hope you are liking the story 
Please vote

Sorry for grammatical mistake
English is my second language.