*Prolouge*

*Prolouge*

I was running. That's all I ever do. Run. I have never had anybody love me. Maybe it's because of my looks? I have light strawberry blonde hair that reaches an inch past my shoulders. I have blue eyes and I'm 16 years old. I'm a 'disgrace' to the pack as they say.

My wolf is silver, and has bright blue eyes. Silver is a rare color for werewolves to have. It means beauty, love and grace. Yeah, as if I ever get 'loved'. I don't believe in love. If I have a soulmate, will I be able to trust him? I'll reject him before I can get attached. Love is a false sense of security and trust. I don't believe in it and it's a load of crap. All I know is that I've got to get away from these 'people'. My pack.

They're not going to have the upper hand on me for longer. Because to night, when they go to bed, I will make my escape and leave without a word goodbye; I will leave without a trace.

------------------------------------------*****************************------------------------------------------

I am an Aplha. My parents died when I was the age of 12. I had to take over after they died and my pack members didn't think I could do it. They didn't think I could hand the responcablities of an Alpha. They didn't think I had the 'qualites'.

I proved them all wrong two years after I took over. I showed them just how skilled and responsable I was. They thought I couldn't hande it, until that day. They looked at me in disbelief and then once reality slapped them in the face, they hung their heads down in shame.

I'm 18 years old and I'm looking for my soulmate. I'm not a player. Just because my looks give off that 'bad boy' vibe doesn't mean that I screw every girl I see. But I have only one question in my mind; Will I ever find my soulmate?

Little did I know that I was in for a big suprise the next day.