Meeting The Pack

Chapter 3
Meeting The Pack

*Celena's POV*

I awoke to the mummer of a male voice. A familiar male voice. I try to act asleep but failed. I sneezed softly then the mummers stop to. I felt him staring at me so I reluctantly open my eyes and look at Blade. He has a cell phone against his ear and he looks at me worried.

"Yeah, I gotta go. I'll call you later," Blade says then hangs up and throws the phone on the couch.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Um yeah. It was just a sneeze," I reply.

"You're still not completely healthy sweetie. Do you wanna meet the pack?" Blade asks nervously.

I felt tears threaten to spill as I try to fight them back. I felt strong arms wrap around me and soothing nothings whispered into my ear.

"It;s okay. You don't have to to if you don't want to. I was just wondering if you wanted to meet the pack you're staying with. It's alright sweetie. I won't let anybody hurt you anymore. You're safe with me I promise," Blade says.

"I-I-I just c-can't ha-handle meeting them ri-right n-n-now," I stutter.

"Shhh. Don't worry. They won't hurt you," He whispers.

"I don't know if..." I started but trailed off.

"They won't hurt you, I promise. I won't let anybody hurt you. It's okay. You don't have to be scared," Blade says confidently.

I sigh. For some reason I believe him. I believe that he won't let anybody hurt me. I trust him. I feel safe around him. I feel like I can be myself and he won't judge me.

"Okay. When?" I say. 

I wanted this over with. Maybe his pack isn't so bad.

"Um right now if you want to," He says offgaurd.

"Okay. That's fine with me,"  I reply then stand up.

*Blade's POV*

"Okay. That's fine with me," She says then stands up.

I stand up then offer my hand. She hesitantly looks at it then slowly slides her hand into mine. I gently tug her hand then we walk out of my room. I walked slowly down the steps with her following closely behind me. I stop at the bottom of the stairs then ask, "Are you sure? You don't have to meet them if you don't wanna."

She nods her head then replies, "Now is better than later."

I nod my head then continue walking to the pack meeting room. I stop at the door way and look at my pack members. I silently walk into the room and take my spot. Celena stood silently beside me. I could tell she was nervous. I bend down then whisper into her ear, "Don't worry. If you're uncomfortable just say so and we'll leave."

I position myself then clear my throat. Everybody stops talking and look at me.

"As you know, last week I brought a girl into our pack. I want her treated fairly. Treat her just like you would treat me, " I say.

I look at Celena then say, "You can introduce yourself to the pack if you want."

She looks around then steps forward. She glances back at me and I nod my head.

"I'm Celena. I know I sorta just showed up here randomly and you don't really know me, but I want to join your pack. Bla- Your Alpha has already accepted me so I'm hoping you will do the same," She says.

I smiled then walk behind her.

"You did great." I whisper.

"I have a question Alpha," A voice says.

Oh great. Not this again.

"Yes?" I say irritated.

"I think that we shouldn't allow that slut into the pack. There's no telling what kind of baggage she has," Rose says.

I growl then say, "You will not talk about her like that. You're the only slut I see here."

She fake gasps then says in fake hurt, "Xavier! You don't mean that!"

I step forward then growl. I was shaking from anger. I was about to shift when to arms encircled my waist. I relax then look over my shoulder downward.

"Let's just leave," Celena says.

I nod my head then say, "Meeting dismissed!"

I pick Celena up bridal style then quickly go to my bedroom. I set her on the bed then say, "I'm so sorry about Rose. She has this idea that she's gonna be Luna and she thinks that you're in the way. She's jelous and I'm sorry."

She sighs then says, "Why would she be jelous of me? I'm nobody special. I'm not your mate and nobody cares about me."

"I care. And my mate? My mate will probably be unbelievably gorgous and will always my main priority," I say.

She always will be my main priority.

"Really? Do I know her?" She asks.

You are her I felt like saying. But instead I say, "No, but you'll meet her when I find her."

"It's Rose isn't it?" She asks sadly.

"No!" I yell.

She looks taken aback so I quickly explain.

"It's just that she thinks she's my mate but she's not and she knows it. I wouldn't want her as my mate anyway. I wouldn't change anything about my mate. She'll be perfect the way she is," I say.

"Oh. She's lucky," She says.

She's you.

"Why's that?" I ask.

"You seem like you'd do anything for her. She's lucky," Celena replies.

I'd do anything for you I wanted to say but couldn't. Instead I just say yeah then stand and walk to the door.

I glanced back at Celena and she looked like she was gonna say something but doesn't. So I walk out of the room and try to forget the hurt look on her face.

I can't tell her I found my mate or that she's my mate. No matter how much I want to, I can't tell anybody. She'll end up getting hurt and I can't bare to see her get hurt anymore than she already is.

*Celena's POV*

I don't know what I'm gonna do when he finds his mate. I sigh then curl into a ball and snuggle with a pillow. I push my thoughts to the back of my mind and try to forget about Blade's mate. I don't think I'd be able to handle he pain of knowing that he has a mate and it's not me.

*********************************************************************************************************

So I added this chapter in.... Yeah I'll probably be adding in some chapters but it won't have anything to major in it. Soooo I hope you enjoyed this crappy chapter!

-LovelyDarkAngel