Take & Awaken

Chapter 11

Take & Awaken

*Celena's POV*

I awoke to a door slamming open. I bolted up then looked at the door. I scrambled off of the bed then ran to a corner. I slide down the wall then took in my surroundings. This is definitely not Blake's room. It has dark gray walls with black carpet and black dressers. I close my eyes as footsteps approach. I heard the door open and heavy footsteps come toward me. A females would be softer and these wear loud, heavy. They stopped in front of me and I felt the heat radiating off of the man.

"You can open your eyes. I won't hurt you," a male voice said.

I opened my eyes and looked into dark grey ones. I felt a hand grab my arm then the next thing I know I'm standing up. He pulls me out of the room and down several staircases and hallways. We stopped once we reached a door. He knocked then somebody replied, "Enter."

He grabbed the handle then tugged me inside. He shut the door behind him. I didn't even know him but I'd rather be with him then stuck alone in a room that's empty. Suddenly a man came out of a door on the furthest side of the room away from me. He had his head down looking at papers. He stopped at his desk then said, "You can sit. You don't have to stand. Make yourself comfortable."

He sat down at his chair then looked up. My breath got caught in my throat. I took in his appearance; dark brown hair, dark blue eyes, a button up dark grey button up shirt that was rolled up to his elbows. The first few buttons were unbuttoned and his black undershirt was showing.

"Celena?" He asked snapping me out of my ogling.

I shut my mouth that I hadn't realized was open then nodded my head. I walked over to chair then sat down. I'm pretty sure I was blushing from embarrassment. I looked down at the floor, feet, anywhere that didn't involve looking. I heard a chuckle which made me blush even harder.

"It's okay. Do you want to know why you're here?" He asked.

I just nodded my head, not trusting my voice.

"You remember Brenden, right? The Alpha of the Black Shadows Pack?" He asked.

Yes. I remember Brenden very well. Always the charmer.

"No," I lied.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Positive." I replied.

Of course, I'm lieing. He was always the guy that girls wanted to be mates with, or even be with, and the guy that other guys hate and envy because he stole their mates, or girlfriends attention.

"Well then you're gonna meet him. In less than thirty seconds too," He said while standing up.

Thirty seconds? Are you- and sure enough the door flew open and Brenden walked in with all his glory. I looked for the man that was here with my before but he was gone, vanished. It's just me and Brenden. Oh the joy.

"So Celena, I've heard that you missed me and can't wait till we-" Brenden started but stopped then started laughing.

My look went from mortified to confused. Once he composed himself he looked at me then said, "Sorry but your face was priceless. Anyway you are going to be living with the Black Shadows Pack from now on."

What?!?

"Why?" I asked.

"Because Blake obviously didn't tell you about his past now did he?" He said.

"Uh no," I replied.

He smirked then replied, "Well your about to find out. You know the fued between the Mystic Red Waters and Black Shadows packs right?"