Comfortable Around An Alpha

Chapter 5

Comfortable Around An Alpha

*Celena's POV*

I woke up to see Blade walk into the room.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"I'm going to take a bath then eat breakfast if that's okay with you?" I replied.

"Of course. Just yell for me when you're ready." Blade said before walking out of the room.

I walked to the closet then got out a loose blue t-shirt then I went to the dresser drawers for sweat pants. Once I got a pair of sweat pants, I took out a pair of boxers then I walked into the bathroom and sat the cloths on the counter. Once I sat the cloths on the counter I shut the door then walked to the bath tub. I turned the water on then I let it warm up before I let it fill up. Once it filled up I turned the water off then stripped. I stepped into the bath tub and relaxed. I didn't want to wash off, I just wanted to relax my aching muscles. I stayed in there for thirty minutes then I stepped out and drained the tub. I dried myself off with a white, fluffy towel then I changed into the cloths that I brought in then I walked out of the bathroom just to see Blade sitting on the bed. His head snapped toward me once I cleared my throat. He looked at what I was wearing then stood up and cleared his throat.

"Let's go to the kitchen and you can tell me what you want for breakfast," Blade said.

Talk about awkward.

I just nodded my head and followed him to the kitchen. Once we reached the kitchen I sat down on a stool then watched him move around the kitchen.

"Is french toast okay?" Blade asked.

"Yeah. It's perfect," I said smiling.

He nodded his head the continued to work through the kitchen. I watched him and the next thing I know there's a plate of french toast and syrup in front of me. I blinked then smiled a thanks to him and put syrup on the french toast. I cut a piece and took a bite moaning at the taste of it. I closed my eyes and savored the taste of it. I opened my eyes and saw Blade looking at me with adorement.

"Well?" Blade asked.

"It's heaven," I replied.

Blade seemed to like my answer because he smiled slightly. I took a few more bites out of the french toast and drank a little milk then said, "That was great. Thanks."

"You're welcome. Can I ask you a question?" Blade asked.

"Sure," I replied curious.

"What's you're name?" He asked.

"Celena," I replied.

"Celena," He said more to himself than me.

"Celena. I like it," He said grinning.

I blushed and said, "Thanks."

He winked and replied, "Anytime."

He stood up and took my plate and cup then sat then on the counter top. He walked over to me and held out his hand that I slowly slide mine into. He helped me up the we walked out of the kitchen to a door. Once he opened the door, sunlight hit my face and I smiled. He gently tugged my hand and began leading me around the house -more like mansion- to a garden. It had colorful flowers, a lake, rockes and a bird bath. Over all it was beautiful. I looked over at Blade and said, "This is amazing. Thank you for showing me this."

He smiled softly then replied, "I come out here to think. Sometimes I come out here just for an escape. My mother had this garden and after she passed I kept it in shape."

He seemed a little sad at the mention of his mother so I changed the subject.

"Did you really do all of this?" I asked him softly.

"Yeah." He replied.

"That's really sweet," I told him. I leaned up to him and kissed his cheek. I pulled back and looked at him. He has so many emotions going through him. Shock, Happiness, Awe and love? Am I crazy?

"Thank you," Blade said.

Why is he thanking me? Oh well.

"Don't mention it." I replied and I playfully punched his shoulder.

He looked at me with fake hurt and said, "Celena! That hurt."

I played along and said with fake shock, "Blade! I had no Idea that I hurt you so much! Forgive me?"

"You're forgiven." Blade replied.

I smiled and layed on grass while Blade sat on the grass next to me. I looked up at the sky before I looked at Blade only to find him staring at me with an unreadable expression on his face. We sat there staring at each other until I yawned breaking the comfortable silence.

"Maybe we should go inside," Blade suggested.

I nodded my head in agreement then stood up. I had trouble standing but Blade caught my forearm and pulled me into him. He moved his hand to my waist and I put my hands around his neck. He used his other hand to pick up my legs then he carried me bridal style to the room I spent most of my time in so far. Once he layed me on bed, I grabbed his arm pulling him next to me on the bed. I snuggled against his side and felt him move and put an arm around my waist. It was protective. And maybe even a little possessive. I felt him move the covers and covered them to my waist then he kissed my forehead and whispered, "Goodnight Celena."

I then fell into a dreamless sleep.

*Blade's POV*

I carried Celena into my bedroom but I was even more suprised when she pulled me into the bed and snuggled into my side. I pulled the blanket to her waist then I kissed her forehead and whispered goodnight. I now know the name of my mate. She seems to be getting comfortable around me and trusting me. So I guess that's a start. But I'm not going to push her into anything. I'll give her time and space if that's what's needed. I closed my eyes and sighed. This is stressing me out. I have to take care of my mate, earn her trust, break her out of her shell, take care of the pack and fulfill my Alpha duties. I rested my head on hers and willed myself to fall asleep. Hopefully I can juggle my responsibilities.

Comment, Vote, Fan!

*LovelyDarkAngel*