Rescue For My Mate

Chapter 9

Rescue For My Mate

*Blade's POV*

I pace back and forth through my room thinking about my mate. She has been gone for three days now. Another day and I might go crazy. Running my hand through my hair, I sigh. I spin on my heel then walk to the door. I open the door then walk out; not bothering to shut it behind me. I use my werewolf speed to get to my office. Once I reach it, I fling the door open and walk in; startling my Beta in the process. I pull my chair out then sit in it. I lean forward then ask, "Do we have any leads?"

John gulps then says, "No. All of our leads lead to a dead end. Brenden is doing a very good job at hiding your mate."

I glare at him; although it wasn't his fault that he couldn't find my mate.

Suddenly a thought struck me; I should be the one searching for her. But I was too busy planning ways to kill Keegan instead. I'm a terrible mate. I should've sensed somebody in the house and I should've stopped them from taking my mate. I felt the guilt clawing at my insides. I should've paid more attention. I shake my head, trying to clear my head. This isn't the time to sulk or plan revenge; it's time I step in and take control. I stand up and walk to the meeting room. Once I'm at the meeting room, I walk through the door then walk toward Steve.

"What do we know so far?" I ask once I reach him.

He looks up then replys, "We might have a location, Alpha."

"Work on the location. After you find out the location tell me. But when you find the location, gather up ten of our best. Then come find me," I order.

He nods his head in salute then continues working.

I walk away then stop once I reach Tyler. Tyler can go into other territories with out them knowing. Them as in the Alpha, Beta, and the pups who have the border shift. Tyler can mask his scent so they can't smell him. If they run into him then Tyler does what he does best; bite then run. Alot of packs have some one spy on certain packs. Whether it's the enemy or neighboring packs; they do it anyway. I've sent Tyler to spy on the Black Shadows Pack. Hopefully he has something useful.

"What did you find?" I ask.

"Keegan plans on mating with your mate. He plans on making her fall in love with him, reject you and have his pups," Tyler replys.

"He plans on seducing my mate and making her reject me. Is there anything else?" I ask.

"I found out where they were keeping her. You know that old mansion by the lake? They're keeping her in the basement. She hasn't woke up since they drugged her, and that was three days ago," he says.

"Why there? We thought that it was abandoned. How did they even know about it?" I ask out loud.

"Beats me,Alpha. I've notified ten of our best fighters. I sort of over heard what you told Steve," Tyler replys while mumbling the last part.

"Tell the fighters meet me out back within five minutes. Tell them it's alpha's order," I command.

"Okay, Alpha," Tyler says.

I walk out of the room then walk through the never ending hallways and rooms. I open the back door once I reach it then walk out. I close the door behind me then walk toward the fighters. Once I reach them I command, "We are going to go to the old mansion and retreave my mate. Kill every enemy there, except Keegan. I want to kill him myself. Now shift."

I shift then yell in our mind link, 'Let's go!'

We ran into the woods and toward the lake. Once we reached the lake I say into the mind link, 'Chris, Jake and Nick take the back. Aiden and Jordan take the left side. David and Collin take the other side. Adrian, Kayden, Hadrian and I will take the front. Lets move.'

I ran toward the front of the mansion with Adrian, Kayden and Hadrian following behind me. I ran foward and jumped on the door; breaking it apart from it's hindges in the process. I charge at the first enemy I see. I bite his shoulder then his neck. Once he stopped moving I moved on to the next enemy. When I got to the basement I jumped then put my front paws in front of me, on the door. I put my back paws on the door when it was falling. Once it landed, I bent my legs to keep myself from from falling off when it was sliding. I jumped off of it once it stopped then I looked up. I shifted then ran to Celena. She looked like she was in a daze. She looked up at me then said, "You came."

"Of course I did. I needed to," I replied.

I broke the chains then caught Celena before she hit the floor. I picked her up and carried her bridal style. I walked out of the basement, up the stairs, then out of the mansion. I jogged to my house then kicked the door open. I ran up the stairs and to my room. I used my foot to close it behind me then walked to my bed. I laid her down then went through my dressers for a pair of sweat pants and a large t-shirt. I changed her while I studied her face. She's too perfect. I sigh then climb in the bed. I pull Celena into me. I wrapped an arm around her then I closed my eyes; drifting off into sleep. But not before I heard a crash.

Then I fell into sleeps clutches; failing to notice the figure that followed me, now standing in my doorway.

~~~••~•••~••~•••••~••~~~••••-•••~•••••••••~•••••••~•••••••••~•••~~~~•••~~~~~~••••••~~~•••••~~~•••~~~

So I sorta updated late because I was suppost to update a day or two ago... And to top it off, I wrote a crappy chapter... Sorry! But anyway I got chased by a robot! Yeah, thats right. Robot.

A/N: I start school tomorrow. *Pouty Face* So I might update twice a week, maybe?

*LovelyDarkAngel*