Nightmares & Sensations *Part 1*

Chapter 6

Nightmares & Sensations

*Part 1*

*Celena's POV*

I'm at my pack house -or old pack house-. I see the faces of the people that I ran away from. I thought I was safe; away from them. Fabian, our 'Beta' walks over to me and grabs me by the hair, lifting me off of the ground. I bring my hands up to my hair trying to get him to release my hair. I kick and yell, but no matter what I do, they always ignore it. I felt a pain on my cheek, but I ignored it and look at Fabian. He was about to punch me when I start squirming. He moved his hand to punch me and I felt a huge amount of pain in my jaw. He throws me into the wall and I fall to the ground, gasping for air. My sides, back and arms are aching. My jaw hurts badly, and my cheek stings from the impact from the wall and the slap. I try to stand but I receive a kick in my side, making me fall back to the floor, gasping for air. I look up at see Fabian about to kick me. I clenched my eyes shut tightly and waited for the impact to come. Except, it never came. Confused and curious, I opened my eyes and was greeted with an abandoned old house. It had cobwebs, dust, and it was dark, event with my advanced eye sight, I couldn't really make out anything. At all. I stood up slowly, then I slowly took a few steps forward. I looked around, but all I saw was broken wood, and things scattered everywhere. I walked to the door and tried to open it. It wouldn't budge; it was like it was bolted shut. I began hitting, kicking and ramming into the door but it didn't move. I groaned out of frustration then I slid down the door and sighed. Why am I here?

Suddenly, the door banged open, and I flew forward and landed on my hands and knees. My hair flew on my face then I yanked my head up, knocking my hair to the back of my head. I looked up and I saw the silhouette of a man. The lights flew on I was momentary blinded. I looked up and I was looking at red eyes, dark red eyes. I couldn't focus on anything. I felt hot breath on my ear, then I heard a male voice as smooth as velvet whisper, "You may not remember me right now, but believe me, you will."

I shivered then opened my mouth to say something, anything. Except nothing came out. The figure stood up and all I could focus on was his red eyes. Those eyes, will forever be imprinted in my mind. He left and shut the door behind him, leaving me there shocked, confused and opened mouthed. I closed my mouth and stared out into space. I was dumbfounded and confused. What was the point in this? Darkness soon faded then brightness soon filled. I groaned and turned over. I buried my head into the pillow. Wait, this pillow is breathing. hard and warm. Confused, I brought my hand to the pillow and felt it. It felt like muscle. I opened my eyes, only to look into green eyes. I stared with my mouth slightly opened then I took in our position. My body was over his, our legs were tangled and my hands were either on his chest or his shoulder. I quickly got out of the bed and look back at Blade. He looked hurt but he quickly hid it. I stuttered, "Um... How... Position... Shower..."

I couldn't even make out a sentence. I blushed lightly then asked in a calm voice, "May I take a shower?'

"Yeah. We can go shopping tomorrow and get you some cloths." He replied.

"Ok." I said.

He walked out of the room and that was the end of awkwardness, well for now anyway.  

 I walked into the bathroom then flipped on the light. I searched for a towel. I picked out a navy blue towel then I sat it on the counter. I closed the door and looked up. My breath caught in my throat as my eyes grew wide and my heart beat increased. I felt paralyzed. I couldn't move, speak, blink or breathe.

"Breathe," he said.

 I began gasping for air. My vision wouldn't focus as my breathing became ragged. I felt like Could collapse at any moment. Just as I thought that, my knees grew weak and gave out on me. I fell forward and my head softly hit a chest. I felt arms wrap around me and lift me off of the ground. My head was spinning and I'm pretty sure that if I open my eyes the room would be spinning to.

"Celena," He cooed, "You should pay more attention. Because just one mistake can turn your life upside down."

Then I fell into darkness.

Vote, Comment, Fan!

Here is another chapter! Or part of a chapter. I would've made this one longer but it's 2 in the morning and I'm exhausted! So I thought that I'd put this chapter into two or three parts!

*LovelyDarkAngel*