No Thanks (Just Take Me Away)

Chapter 13

No Thanks (Just Take Me Away)

*Celena's POV*

I swiftly ran to the kitchen because of my undying hunger. As soon as I open the door my mouth waters. I grab a plate then ate, savoring the favor of this piece of heaven.

I should over sleep more often.

*Brenden's POV*

"Looks like Blade's mate is a hungry little thing. She ran all the way to the kitchen and got a whole plate full of food," Trey said amused.

I smirked.

"Blade's getting restless. He's also getting stronger each time we advance on him. What do you want us to do boss?" He asked.

"Make him decent within an hour. I've got some work to do," I stated then stood up.

He looked like he was about to object but remembered who was in charge then bowed his head and left. I walked to the kitchen just as Celena was finishing her last bite of food.

"He's gonna use you," I said.

"What?" She asked suprised.

"Blade. He's gonna use you. Just like all of the other girls before you. You're just going to be a replacement," I said watching her.

She looked hurt then swallowed.

"What other girls?" She asked sadly.

"The ones he used to have before you. But like you, they all found their mate and left him. He'll say he loves you, but don't believe him. You're just a replacement," I replied.

"I haven't found my mate," Celena said slowly.

"Oh believe me, you have," I replied.

And she doesn't even know it yet.

"Who?" She asked.

"That's for you to figure out," I said.

If only she knew what I was planning. This act is getting rediculous. I don't know how much longer I can act like I care for her. But I've got to get my plan into action.

"Do you know who he is?" She asked.

"He's closer than you think. He may be right infront of your very eyes and you won't even know it," I said cooly.

"I know him?" Celena asked shocked.

Of course you know him! How stupid can one girl be?!

"Yes, you know him. You know him very well," I said then turned on my heel and walked off.

As soon as I was out the door I couldn't stop the smirk the spread across my face.

She's so stupid. She's falling right into my trap. And Blade can't do a damn thing about it.

*Celena's POV*

I pondered over what Brenden told me.

I've found my mate?

How?

When?

Who?

Who would want me as their mate?

I sighed. That's probably why he didn't want me to know. He's ashamed of me.

Then why doesn't he reject me?

"Celena," Trent said while walking toward me.

"Yeah," I asked disappointed.

I don't know why, but I'm starting to get a little alert around him.

It's probably just my nerves.

"I'm gonna take you to see Brenden and Blade," He said.

My heart skipped a beat at the sound of his name.

Blade.

I haven't seen him in a while. I still think about him. Actually I think that in the short time I've known him I was actually starting to fall in love with him.

I'm falling in love with somebody and he's not even my mate!

I feel so disgusted.

"Celena?" He asked.

I just nodded then followed him.

I can't believe I get to see Blade!

Then Brenden's words from earlier came flooding back into my mind.

He's gonna use you.

Just like all of the girls before you. You're just a replacement.

He'll say he loves you, but don't believe him.

He doesn't love me.

He won't ever love me.

With that thought my stomache began to churn.

I felt an unexplanable ache in my heart.

It felt as though I had been stabbed.

"We're here," Trent said then pushed me.

I fell on the floor then looked up confused.

I saw Brenden then I ran to him. He wrapped his arms around me then said something. All I heard was his name.

I felt the pain in my heart worsen then I cried out, "No!"

I gripped his t-shirt as I tried not to sob. I heard talking but I couldn't make out what they were saying.

"I want to leave," I said while trying to hold back a sob but failed miserably.

I felt myself being released then I followed Trent to Brenden's room.

I collapsed on the bed then hugged a pillow as I tried not to cry.

I fell asleep from the pain in my heart.

I can only take so much pain at once.

*******************************************************************************************************

So I updated late.... Oops. Sorry about that! But now you sorta know what's going on............. Anyway, I'm starting to run out of ideas for the story.... I won't put it on hold or anything so you should b good... Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it(:

*LovelyDarkAngel*