I Care

Chapter 15

I Care

*Blade's POV*

I don't know how long I stared at her stunned. I don't know if I was shocked, hurt, or if I was in denial. Maybe all.

"You heard her. I love her. She's my mate. Of course I care for her!" Brenden yells.

I growl then turn around and lung at him. I bared my teeth at him then growled out, "Your mate! She's my mate damn it!"

"That's not what she thinks," Keegan says so only I can hear. 

I grit my teeth then hiss, "I wouldn't be so certain of that Keegan!"

He cocked an eye brow at me then says, "Oh really? Prove it!"

"I will," I bit out then stand up and quickly stride toward Celena.

"Wh-What are you doing?" She asks nervously taking a step back as I continue to lethily walk toward her. 

"I'm going to show you just who's your mate," I growl.

I'd lost it when she said he cared for her and that I didn't. She didn't come out and say but it was obvious in the look in her eyes.

Her back pressed up against a wall while I stood a foot away from her. I took a step forward and closed the space between us. I wrapped an arm around her waist and other hand held her head. I nuzzled my head in her neck then licked it. I felt my teeth enlargen then I sunk them into her neck just above her collar bone. She began struggling but I tightened my grip on her. I pulled my mouth from her neck then began lapping at the wound. I heard her whimper then I look at her. 

Her face was a look of betral, confusion and lust. 

"What did you just do?" She asked shakily while placing her hand over my mark.

"I marked you as mine," I replied simply.

"But-but! You just can't mark me! How do I even know that you're my mate!?" She said starting to panic.

I pulled her against me then lowered my head to my mark. I let a couple hot breaths touch it before I licked it. She moaned and to prove my point I let my teeth graze the mark. I felt her knees give out so I tightened my grip around her waist. I smirked then pulled back.

"Now tell me you're not my mate," I challenged.

"You could've just marked anybody you wanted," She tried.

"Did it hurt?" I asked.

She began to say yes but then stopped. 

"No." She breathed out.

"Then I believe my point is proven." I say then I pulled away from to look for Keegan. 

I heard clapping then I snapped my head to see Keegan clapping with a sadistic smirk on his face. 

"Well well well. Blade actually has enough balls to mark his mate with out even asking her. I thought you were giving her space?" He taunted.

I growl then walk until I'm within punching distance from him.

"Fuck off Keegan. You've got your own mate somewhere. Although it wouldn't suprise me if she rejected your sorry ass," I spat.

His smirk disappeared then he hissed, "You mother fu-"

I cut him off by punching him. 

"I mean it Keegan. The next time I see you I won't hesitate to kill your sorry ass," I bit out then walked over to Celena.

I picked her up bridal style then walked out of the room and out of the house. I set her down then shifted.

'Get on my back.' I told her through our mind link.

She obeyed then I took off. I'd have to get back up and come back later if they're still here and kill them. Why not now? Because I just got my mate back, and I'm not letting her go.

**********************************************************************************************************

So the last two chapters have been extremely short... And not to mention shitty. Well I updated. I might update tomorrow. I've got nothing to do so.......

-LovelyDarkAngel