Trapped With Enemies *Part 1*

Chapter 10
Trapped With Enemies

*Part 1*

*Blade's POV*

I bolted straight up and wondered what woke me up. I heard a scream that sounded so close yet so far away. I then realized that the scream was what woke me up. I walked forward then I grabbed the door handle and pulled; except it wouldn't budge. I began yanking it but it didn't move an inch. I growled frustrated them began ramming the door. While I was ramming it I failed to here somebody approach then unlock the door; so after I rammed it I fell on the ground face-first. I groaned then shook my head trying to get the dirt off of my face and hair. I stood up then looked around. I heard another scream except it seemed to be closer. I followed the direction in which I heard the scream then I stopped at a door. I heard the scream again and I was positive that it was coming from behind the door. Just as I was about to grab the door handle somebody said,"Well if it isn't Blade coming to the rescue."

I turned around only to get punched in the face. It was a hard blow. So hard that I ended up falling to the ground again today. I grimaced then stood up. I barely managed to dodge the punch headed my way. I suddenly felt something on my arm. A needle. The smell. It smells like... Wolfsbane.

Wolfsbane can kill a werewolf but it's a long process. First you feel extremely cold, which is hard because we're never really cold. The wolf gene regulates body temperature better than humans. Then you start coughing. Yeah I know werewolves aren't suppose to get sick. But wolfsbane is poisonous perennial herb. Just remember that it's poisonous. The other words just describe it. You then begin feeling sharp pains inside of your body it's like your being stabbed from the inside-out. You begin shaking and you very slowly die. It eats you up from the inside. The only appearance change that it does is make you pale for some people. Your skin will be cool to the touch and sometimes it even shuts down your nervous system. That's only one of the ways that wolfsbane can kill you. All of that happens at once, well not directly at once. They build upon each other.

I felt the needle press deeper into my arm so I moved away.

"You're going to love what we've done with your lovely mate. I think he's gonna enjoy this," he said and the rest of the men with him just laughed.

"You better not-" I started to say but got interrupted.

"Grab him. Boss says to bring him to the girl," he said.

I felt two people grab me but just as I was about to struggle the 'leader' said, "Don't struggle. Or the girl gets injected with wolfsbane and you'll stay in the same room with her but you won't be able to help her. You will watch her suffer then die. Then you can just think, 'It was all my fault. I just had to be the tough guy'."

I froze then began following them to wherever they're taking me. It's stupid but I can't really do anything but when your mates life is on the line you'll do anything to ensure their safety. We walked up stars then into hallways turning left then right another right, left and I got tired of keeping track. We stopped once we reached two french doors. They knocked then entered. They shoved me forward until I was in the middle of the room.

"Blade, what a pleasant surprise. I didn't think I'd see you after you're parents got killed. That girl you took under your wing is really nice. I suppose that she's your mate right?" Keegan said.

I growled in response. Keegan chuckled then moved out of the shadows.

"You've heard of my plan. You know the one where I take your mate as my own and -" He started but I growled cutting him off.

"You're not getting her," I spat.

Keegan  smirked then said, "Oh I won't? Bring her in."

The doors opened and two men brought Celena in. Once they released her she fell on her knees. I moved to take a step forward but was blocked by the men. She stood up then looked around. Her eyes landed on Keegan and I thought she was going to pass out. 

"Brenden," She whispered.

"Come here," He replied.

What the hell is going on? She can't know him! How the hell does she even trust him anyway?! I moved forward but once again was stopped. I growled but Keegan just smirked. She ran to him and hugged him. She hugged him! What the- I stopped because my attention was brought back to Keegan.

"Shhh. Everything's going to be fine. Would you like to talk to Blade?" Keegan said.

"No," She cried out.

Wait, no?

"What the hell did you do?" I said through clenched teeth.

"Oh nothing. I just told her about your past. All of it," Keegan replied.

Damn it! She doesn't need to know that! Nobody needs to know about it.

"I want to leave," Celena sobbed.

"Ok. Trent, take Celena up to my room. Make sure she has everything she needs," Keegan told Trent.

"Yes, boss," Trent replied.

He walked over to Celena then grabbed her arm and lead her out of the room.

I growled then began struggling against the men who were holding me down. Keegan turned his attention to me then said, "Drug him."

Drug me? Like hell-but a needle being injected into my arm lost my train of thought. My mind began getting fuzzy. I barely felt the needle being pulled out. I clutched the chair infront me to keep from falling. I tightened my grip and gritted my teeth. Black spots began clouding my vision no matter how hard I fighted it. My knees gave out and I hit the floor. I barely felt the impact. I tried to get up but I couldn't stay balanced long enough. I gave up and fell to the floor. I heard laughter then silence. I was in complete darkness.

 *Keegan's POV*

I smirked as Blade fell to the floor out cold.

"Put him in the basement," I commanded.

They nodded their head then got to work. I walked out of the room and toward my room. Blade is making this so easy. He didn't even know the best part of it yet. He'll find out when he wakes up. I not only have his mate, I have something he never should've been so careless to let me get a hold of. Too bad he might not live long enough to find out the truth about his parents dieing. Once I reached my chambers I opened the door. Celena was on the bed sleeping. I shut the door then went to the bathroom for a shower. Oh Blade. Why must you make everything so simple?

**********************************************************************************************************

A/N:

You may be confused but the next chapter(s) will explain this. So bare with me until then. I know I wrote a crappy chapter, heck I've wrote a lot of crappy chapters in Run Away Mate. I'm going to give you possible days that I may upload; Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or sometimes Wednesday. As you know (or should know. I dont know if I told you or not. oops if I didn't) I have started school a few weeks ago. I may update this coming Monday but I won't update until Saturday. I'm not going to make any promises about updating Monday and Saturday but I will try. I write in my spare time. So until then,

-LovelyDarkAngel