s e v e n

You wake up in bed, completely sore all over from the falls you took yesterday. Especially your knees,considering you fell on them so many times. You slowly get out of bed, stretching your muscles even though they hurt. You sigh and grab your shower supplies, brushing your hair out a bit so it doesn't look too bad. You walk out into the hall, quickly noticing Nathan. He's exiting one of the rooms, obviously upset.
You quickly approach
"Hey,Nathan.." you smile at him

"What do you want?" his face is tense and angry looking and his voice is stern

"I..I just thought I'd say hi and see what you're up to..?"

"It's none of your business.."

"Well you just look upset. I'm sorry.."

"It's fucking fine. I'm fine, why do you even care?"

"I..I just do. We're like friends right?" you're a bit confused

"Friends?" he scoffs at the word he just repeated, "What made you think that? you don't know a goddamn thing about me."

"I..I just.." you feel embarrassed immediately, you look down as his harsh voice continues

"Is it because I saved you? Is that what made you think we're friends? What was I supposed to do, it was my fault I couldn't just let you die..I..I'm not a bad person!"

"Hey,hey! Calm down I never said--" you take a deep breath and look back up at him "You're right..I shouldn't have just automatically assumed and I don't know anything about you really, but I'd like to get to know you if you'd let me."

Nathan scoffed
"really? you want to get to know me?"

You nod with a gentle smile on your face
"Yes."

He looks confused yet still angry at the same time. His angry expression falters
"I..I don't think--" he sighs "I can't. I don't have time for this right now." he shoves his hands into the pockets of his jacket, and quickly leaves the dorm.
You stand there a bit confused of why he changed so quick and up and left. You wanted to chase after him but he seems like he wouldn't want that, and you'd rather not considering you're still sore.
You go to the showers, like you originally planned and get ready for your day. You don't have any classes so you start to explore the school on the search for Warren, you first head into the building. To be more specific,the chemistry lab because you know that Warren is a huge dork after all. You lean against the doorway as you watch him so focused in his work, the bell will ring soon so you decide not to interrupt.
The bell rings and you quickly move as everyone rushes out as fast as possible..except for Warren. You wait until no one is in the room but him before walking in.
"What are you doing? The bell rung."  you approach him

He looks up and a smile immediately spreads across his face
"Y/N! I..um," he quickly takes off his lab safety goggles "I..I just wanted to work some more on getting this formula right."

"Oh I see."

"it's nothing important, you can wait in the hall and I'll be right out." 

You nod and go to wait in the hall, you watch the other people in the hall as you wait. Warren smiles as he enters the hall.

"What's up?" he asks

"Not much, having issues with this guy I was partnered up with in photography class that I also want to be friends with..I just don't understand him. One minute everything's good and the next..he's angry."

"Oh I see. If I were you I'd just do all the work and get done with it so I wouldn't have to put up with the guy. Plus I'd ensure that I get a good grade."

"Yeah..but. I genuinely care about the guy, something seems wrong with him and I'd like to help." you sigh

"Ah, I see."

"Anyways, any plans for today?"

"No, I don't have any plans. Anything in mind?"

"Maybe we could just hang for a bit?"

"Yeah that sounds cool, wanna get lunch first? The cafeteria should be open.." he starts to walk down the hall, you walk alongside him

"I should probably," you stop;you feel funny, "eat." you finish your sentence

"are you okay?" he slows down and looks back at you

you don't answer, your body is overcome with this fatigued feeling and you get this dizzy feeling

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" he looks at you, you can't make out his expression as your vision goes blurry but you can tell he's worried..his voice is ringing in your ears.

"I..I don't--" you feel your body go completely weak, and your knees give out from under you--Warren quickly tries to catch you but before you could tell if he's caught you or not everything goes black.