f o u r t e e n

You lay in bed, today would definitely be a good sleep in/lazy day. However, you don't really like doing nothing....you've had to do that long enough. You reach over on your nightstand to unplug your phone from its charger. You scroll down the very very few contacts you have and decide to message Nathan.
You: Hey, Nathan. This is  (Y/N), would you still like to hang out.

Nathan 😈: Oh, I dunno..

You snicker at the dumb emoji he saved by his name, you didn't notice it at first. You reply.

You: Don't worry, it'll just be us two. I don't want you to feel out of place again :-)

Nathan 😈: hm. I guess. I was studying for a test today but I can hang.

Nathan..studying??

You:

You burst out laughing at your own joke

Nathan 😈: OMFG
Nathan 😈: 💀
Nathan 😈: WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT IMAGE IN YOUR GALLERY LMAO

You die of laughter before replying

You: For moments like this,,you don't strike me as the studying type. I don't even study and I'm a good student.

Nathan 😈: what are u trynna say? that im not a good student?

You: lol

You: maybe just a bit, at least that's what I assume. you don't seem to really care.

Nathan 😈: well,,i can't deny that  :-/

You: AnYwHO

You: What should we do?

Nathan 😈: idfc, whatever u want

You: I got an idea. Get dressed and meet me in the parking lot!

Nathan 😈: ur not gonna tell me what it is?

You:No ,it's a surprise!  Oh and grab your photography portfolio!

Nathan 😈: my photography portfolio?

You don't reply just so his curiosity could grow. You get up from your bed and quickly get yourself ready before picking out a outfit, it's been pretty warm so for once you grab your favorite pair of shorts. You still throw a thin sweater over your shirt of choice though. You grab your book full of your photography pics before heading out.
You meet Nathan in the parking lot, you smile at him.