1

Ally's POV

I stared out the window of the plane, reflecting on the past couple weeks. They had been incredible. I got back together with Austin. Somehow, I knew I eventually would. We could never stay broken up.

Soon after getting back together, I left Ronnie Ramone's record label and Austin and I signed a contract together at Jimmy Star's label. We were an official duo.

It was perfect. Austin and I were a package deal now. If anyone wanted me, they would have to take Austin. And vice versa.

And now we were going on a world tour. It all seemed so right.

I looked over and smiled when I saw my boyfriend. His hand was interlocked with mine and he was watching a movie intently.

I laid my head on his shoulder and he let go of my hand to put his arm around me. I leaned into him and smiled, closing my eyes.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you, too," he murmured, rubbing my arm.

Austin's POV

It wasn't long before Ally fell asleep. I looked over at her and smiled. How could she be so beautiful even when she was sleeping? How did I have the most perfect girlfriend in the entire world?

There was no way I was letting Ally go again. If we had a problem, we would work through it. Her and I were meant to be together.

I had been planning on proposing to her from the moment we got back together and, to be honest, even before that. Even when we were broken up, I knew that I would never find anyone else like her. But now I was filled with worries. Would she think it was too soon? Was she not ready? Did she even want to marry me at all?

I texted Dez, telling him about my concerns.

Of course she wants to marry you, Dez replied. I read her diary, and it's just filled with the name Ally Moon.

My eyes widened. Dez! I texted back. You read her diary??

Hey, it's not like it was interesting. Buddy, promise me you will propose to her.

Okay, okay, I promise.

I turned my phone off and looked at Ally. God, she was beautiful. I leaned down and kissed her forehead, causing her to smile in her sleep.

I held her closer.