2

Ally's POV

I woke up to the feeling of Austin softly nudging me.

"We're here, Alls," he whispered. "We're in Paris."

Yawning, I nodded and stood up. I stretched as Austin got our suitcase.

I walked over to him and he grabbed my hand. We walked off the plane into the airport.

We stuck close together as we walked to baggage claim. Both of us got a little nervous in new places.

We stood in front of the conveyor belt, waiting for our luggage to come around. Austin took it as an opportunity to pull me close and kiss me sweetly.

I smiled and kissed him back, putting my arms around him. We pulled away and he sighed happily.

"Have I told you how much I missed you?" he asked me.

I chuckled. "10 times since last week."

He blushed in embarrassment.

She smiled and kissed his cheek. "I missed you, too. So much."

We stood there holding and smiling at each other for a bit. We didn't even notice our luggage on it's 5th trip around the belt.

Austin's POV

We finally managed to get our stuff and meet our tour bus outside the airport.

As we got on, we smiled at our driver before sitting down in our little living room.

I watched as Ally looked out the window in wonder, seeing Paris for the first time in a while. It wasn't as new for me. I had just come here last year for my world tour.

I was more interested in looking at the beautiful girl sitting next to me. She was better than any view in the world. (AN: i'm sorry that was cheesy. i'll leave now)

We finally got to our hotel and walked in. We marveled at how gorgeous it was.

Ally turned to me, smiling. "Jimmy really came through.

I nodded. "That's for sure."

We went up to our room and I put our luggage down, my arms really sore.

Ally sighed. "You should've let me carry some of it."

I shrugged. "I'm okay. So what do you wanna do now?"

She took off her jacket. "Could we do some shopping? Trish has a list of things she wants me to get her while we're here."

I nodded, knowing it would be a perfect time to get Ally's ring. "Sure. Sounds great."

We went outside and walked to the plaza, holding hands. When we got to the middle, I stopped, turning to each other.

"Could we meet back here?" I asked.

She looked back at me in confusion. "You're not gonna come with me?"

Oh no, what should I say? "Um, Dez wants a few things, too."

She smiled. "Oh, okay. Sure. We can meet back here."

I smiled and leaned in, putting my hand on her face and kissing her quickly. "See you soon."

She gave me a cheeky smile before walking off.

I took a deep breath and started looking for a jewelry shop.

Time to get the love of my life a ring.