8

The next day

Trish's POV

I watched as mine and Dez's plane slowly descended into Paris. I turned to the red haired doof sitting next to me.

"So do you think Austin actually proposed?" I asked anxiously.

"Hey, Austin's my best friend," Dez reminded. "Of course he did. Do you think Ally said yes?"

I shrugged. "I really hope so."

The plane landed and came to a stop in front of the airport. Dez and I stood up to get our luggage.

Alright, let's go see our best friends.

Ally's POV

Austin and I were waiting for Dez and Trish at the airport.

Austin had his arm wrapped around my shoulders and was playing with my hair while I strategically hid my ring by putting my arms around him.

Soon, we saw Trish and Dez wall through the gate and quickly walk up to us.

"Hey, guys!" Trish said said happily. "Anything new?"

I chuckled, surprised at how quickly she got to it. I decided to tease her a little. "Nope, not really."

"So no changes have been made? No developments have occurred?"

I laughed and rolled my eyes playfully before showing her the ring.

She screamed and pulled me into a tight hug while Dez hugged Austin.

Trish pulled away and looked closely at my ring.

"Oh my gosh, it's beautiful!" she squealed.

I felt Austin loop his arm around my waist from behind and I leaned into him.

"I had no doubt it would be," I agreed. I looked up at him and he pressed his forehead against mine.

I smiled and closed my eyes, sighing happily.

"Okay, I love you two together and everything," Dez spoke up. "But we're only here until eight so can we do some sightseeing?"

Austin and I chuckled in embarrassment and looked at them nodded.

He grabbed my hand and we went to get Trish and Dez's luggage.

•••

Austin was driving us around Paris in the car we rented while Trish and Dez loaded us with questions about the wedding?

"When's it gonna be?"

"What will the theme be?"

"We're gonna be your maid of honor and best man, right?"

"What's your first song gonna be?"

I chuckled and turned back to them. "Guys, we only got engaged last night. We have no idea about any of this."

"And we decided that we just wanna enjoy being engaged for now," Austin added.

Trish groaned. "Ugh, you're gonna make us wait?"

I laughed. "Not very long. Just for a little while."

She finally accepted but we could tell she was bitter.

•••

After dropping Trish and Dez back off at the airport and driving back to the hotel, we decided it was time to tell our fans that we were engaged.

We took a picture of us, showing off my ring.

We posted the picture on both of our accounts, my caption being 'hubby to be' and his caption being 'wifey to be'.

People immediately started freaking out and we smiled, reading all of the congratulations people were giving us.

Soon enough, we curled up and went to bed.