16

4 months later

Ally's POV

This was it.We we're finally gonna find it the gender of our baby.

Austin and I contemplated not finding out for a little while so it would be a surprise, but both of us knew we wouldn't be able to wait that long.

As we waited for the doctor, Austin helped me onto the bed. I could tell he was really excited.

I chuckled and held his hand. "You ready?"

He squeezed my hand and nodded. "Yeah, I'm ready." He kissed my wedding ring.

Soon, the doctor came in and smiled at us.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Moon," he greeted. "How are you?"

I smiled back. "We're good." Being called Mrs. Moon still made my heart jump.

He sat on the other side of the bed, next to the computer. At his command, I lifted my shirt to reveal my growing stomach.

"You guys excited?" he asked.

Austin smiled warmly. "Yeah," he confirmed. "Very excited."

He chuckled and put the cold gel on my stomach before starting to look around on the computer.

After a few moments, he smiled. "Congratulations," he said. "You're having a girl."

I turned to Austin. A huge smile grew on his face.

We were having a daughter. Austin will have a little princess to be overly protective of. He will have a child that he'll eventually get to walk down the aisle.

I will have a little girl that I'll be able to help with her makeup for dances. To gossip with boys about.

I was so excited.

Once the appointment was over, the doctor left the room and pulled me into an excited kiss, holding me tightly.

"I love you so much," he mumbled, sounding like he was tearing up.

I smiled, leaning my head against his. "I love you, too. And the little girl we're about to have."