15

Austin's POV

As soon as we got out of the room, I turned to Ally and hugged her, lifting her up.

"We're married!" she squealed happily.

I laughed. "You definitely had a change of heart."

I put her down and she pulled away to look at me. "Because I realized I wasn't doing this alone. I'm with you."

Smiling, I pulled her close and leaned down, kissing her softly.

We pulled away and rested our foreheads together.

"And I have something to tell you," she whispered.

I smiled. "What?"

She looked into my eyes. "I'm pregnant."

My eyes slowly widened as I digested what she said.

"You're what?" I asked, my voice faint.

"Pregnant," she answered, trying to study my reaction.

Another moment passed before I felt adrenaline surge through my veins and a wide smile took over my face.

"Oh, my god!" I yelled happily. I pulled her into another hug and lifted her up again.

She giggled and held onto me.

Ally was carrying my baby. Our baby. I was gonna be a dad.

I put her down but continued to hold her in my arms. "This is the best day of my life," I whispered.

I felt her smile against my chest. "For me, too."

I kissed her cheek. "I love you, wife."

She giggled softly. "I love you, too, husband."

2 weeks later

Dez's POV

Trish and I were in the practice room of the A&A Music Factory, staring at Trish's phone.

"Ugh," I groaned. "When are they gonna call?"

Trish sighed. "Austin and Ally are getting back from their honeymoon cruise tomorrow. They're probably busy packing."

I groaned again. "I miss them."

"So do I," she agreed.

There was a knock at the door and we gave each other a confused look as I went up to answer it.

Opening the door, Austin and Ally were standing there with beaming smiles on their faces.

"Surprise!" they yelled.

Trish and I screamed and the four of us hugged after Austin put down all the luggage.

We pulled away after a bit.

"I thought you guys were getting back tomorrow," I said, confused but excited nonetheless.

"We docked early," Austin explained.

"How was the honeymoon?" Trish asked, a big smile on our face.

Austin stood behind Ally and let her put her weight on him.

"Amazing," Ally swooned. "I wanna go on a cruise every month."

I had noticed that Austin had been carrying all the luggage. I wasn't surprised. He hadn't let Ally lift a finger since finding out she was pregnant.

I smiled. "Well I'm glad you guys had a good time."

Ally smiled looked up and Austin, closing her eyes as he kissed her forehead.

"Okay, we get it, you guys are cute," I spoke up, chuckling. "Austin, could I talk to you for a second?"

He nodded and Ally and Trish went downstairs.

"What's up?" my best friend asked.

I took a deep breath. "I need some advice."

He raised his eyebrows a little. "Yeah? About what?"

I saw his wedding band catch the light and I was struck by how much marriage was already changing him. How it was making him seem more mature.

Sighing, I sat down. "How did you know Ally was the one?"

He exhaled as if the question had a really long answer as he sat down across from me.

"Two events really let me know," he started. "When Jimmy told me that I had to choose between Ally and my singing career, I wondered why that was such a hard decision to make. A huge part of me was saying that I shouldn't give up my career. I had come so far and Ally and I would still be friends if we broke up. But I didn't want to just be Ally's friend. It would have been torture for me. That's how I knew I loved her."

I leaned forward as he continued.

"And when we reunited on the Hellen Show last year, I was thinking about what would happen after the show before our performance. I knew that she would probably go back to school and I would probably go on another tour. That we would go our separate ways again. And that thought made me sick to my stomach. And that's how I knew I couldn't live without her."

I nodded, really considering what he  was saying.

He chuckled. "Why do you wanna know?"

I sighed. "I'm thinking of proposing to Carrie."

"That's awesome, man!" Austin said happily. "What's holding you back?"

"I need to make sure she's the one."

He nodded understandingly. "Well, try to imagine life without her. If it's too awful to imagine, she's the one."

I nodded and he pat my back and headed downstairs.

Ally's POV

I turned to see Austin walking downstairs, Dez following him a moment later.

Austin stopped when he saw me and I walked into his open arms.

Resting the side of my head on his chest, I looked up at him.

"What did you and Dez talk about?" I asked.

He gave a little smirk, obviously not planning on telling me. "Nothing interesting."

I sighed, knowing I wasn't gonna get anything out of him.

I felt my stomach churning, but thankfully, I didn't get sick. I simply put my hand on my stomach.

"Well, hello to you, too," I greeted gleefully.