11

1 month later

Austin's POV

This was it. It was the night before the wedding. The night before I marry the love of my life. Tomorrow, Ally's last name would become Moon. Ally Moon. I liked the sound of that. No, I loved the sound of that.

We decided to spend the night with our families at the apartment we had recently got. Ally's mom had come back from Africa so both her parents were able to come. Ally had spent all day cooking dinner for them while I made sure all the arrangements were arranged for the wedding.

Luckily, Ally's an amazing cook and our parents loved the food she made.

Currently, we were playing UNO. Ally and I didn't want to sit far away from each other so we decided to be a team. Ally was snuggled into my side and I had my arm around her while holding the cards in front of us.

It was our turn and we were able to play our last card. She put it on the pile.

I smiled. "And we win."

Our parents groaned as we shared a victory kiss.

"That's your third win in a row!" my mom protested.

Ally shrugged. "We're a good team."

We all nodded in agreement.

"Well we better get going," our parents agreed.

We all stood up. I would be going home with my parents since Ally was big on the whole "don't see the bride before the ceremony on the wedding day" thing.

I got the small suitcase that I packed and we walked to the door.

I turned to Ally and she pouted.

"It's gonna be weird not having you here," she complained.

I chuckled. "I'll always stay if you want."

She shook her head defiantly. "Tradition. You can't."

I smiled. "Okay. Well you can text me at any time."

I pulled her into a hug and we stayed like that for a bit. I kissed the top of her head and Lester cleared his throat.

"Alright, Austin, we gotta go," he insisted. I laughed, knowing he was still protective of his daughter.

I let go of Ally and gave her one last kiss before heading out with my parents.

"Love you!" I heard her call from the doorway.

I turned to her and smiled. "Love you more!"

"Love you most!"

I chuckled and blew her a kiss before getting in the car with my parents.

I was ready to marry my best friend in less than 24 hours.