3

Austin's POV

After a few minutes of walking, I finally found the place where I could get Ally's ring.

I walked in and the guy behind the counter smiled at me. "How are you, sir?"

I smiled back. "Fine. Just trying to get my girlfriend an engagement ring."

He raised his eyebrows. "Congratulations," he said sincerely. "Want help?"

I waved him off politely. "I think I'll be okay. Thank you though."

As I started looking at the rings, I quickly realized I had absolutely no knowledge about rings. I looked back at the man and smiled, a defeated look on my face.

He laughed and walked over to me.

Trish's POV

I was getting a pedicure during my break when I got a text from Austin.

Trish, I have a really important question.

Ugh, Austin. I'm taking a break so I don't have to answer people's questions! I groaned and texted him back.

What is it, blondie?

What's Ally's ring size?

My eyes widened and a smile came on my face.

And you need Ally's ring size because...? 😏

Ugh, Trish, I can't tell you? Can you just give me her dang ring size?

I chuckled as I responded.

4.

Thank you.

No problem 😉

Trish!

Haha sorry

I put my phone down, a huge smile on my face. Looks like I won't be calling my bestie Ally Dawson for much longer.

Austin's POV

An hour later, I was waiting for Ally back at our meet-up place. The ring was in my coat pocket. I really hoped she would like it.

I was trying to plan how I was gonna propose when I caught sight of Ally.

When she saw me, she grinned and trotted up to me. I opened my arms and she walked into them.

We stood there, holding each other for a bit.

"I missed you," she mumbled.

"I missed you," I repeated.

She pulled away a little to look up at me. "Did you find what you were looking for?"

I smiled, hoping she couldn't see what I was thinking.

"Yeah," I answered truthfully. "I did."

She smiled and we walked back to the hotel, her arms wrapped around me and my arm around her shoulders, holding her close to me.

Ally's POV

We got into our hotel room and Austin fell down on the bed. "I'm so tired," he whined.

I laughed. "Well how about you get changed, I'll make some popcorn, and we'll watch a movie."

He giggled excitedly and went to the bathroom to change.

I smiled. I loved him so much.

I popped the popcorn and got into my pajamas. I put in a Zaliens movie for Austin.

When he came back out and saw the movie, he squealed in excitement and got in bed.

I laughed and laid down next to him.

He immediately pulled me close and rubbed my back lightly.

I smiled and closed my eyes. He always had a way of making me feel like the most important thing in the world.

After around an hour, we both fell asleep.