10

7 months later

Ally's POV

I was cleaning up in the store while Austin was upstairs booking some things for the wedding. I had tried to help, but all Austin would allow me to do is tell him what I wanted and pick out my dress. He did the rest.

I wasn't sure why he was so adamant about doing the wedding himself. He said he wants to prove to me how much he loves me but he's already done that so many times.

"Babe?" I called upstairs. "Ready to go home?"

There wasn't an answer and I tried again, getting the same result.

Confused, I went up to see what was going on.

As I opened the door, I saw that Austin was frantically typing on his laptop, looking really stressed.

I quickly rushed over and sat next to him, putting my hands on his arm.

"Babe, babe, what's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"They don't have the flowers you want," he
said, his voice tense. He kept his eyes on the computer, typing furiously.

I was confused. "Why does that matter?"

"Found them!" he exclaimed. "We just have to get them from Montana."

"Austin!" I said loudly, forcing him to look at me.

I cupped his face. "Why are you getting so worked up over flowers?"

He exhaled and I felt him relax.

"Because you wanted them," he explained, his voice softer. "And I just want the wedding to be great for you."

I smiled and leaned forward, kissing his forehead. "Baby, as long as the wedding ends with me marrying you, it'll be the best day of my entire life."

A little smile came on his face and he took me in his arms. I smiled and rested my head on his chest.

"I love you," he whispered.

My smile widened. "I love you so much."