9

6 months later (which i know means that the tour was super short but whatever)

Austin's POV

Ally and I got off the plane at Miami. It was weird knowing that our first tour as a duo was over, but we were both really glad to be back home.

As we walked through the airport, her engagement ring caught my eye.

When we reunited on the Helen Show, seeing a ring on her finger would've been the worst thing I could ever see. Now it was the best. Because I got it for her. She was my fiancé. Not someone else's. Mine.

We walked outside and breathed in the ocean air.

I sighed happily. "It's good to be home."

Ally smiled and nodded, agreeing with me.

We eventually found my car and we loaded our luggage into it before I got in the driver's seat and she got in the passenger.

I started up the car and held her hand as we pulled out of the driveway.

We promised Lester that we would meet him at the A&A Music Factory when we got back, so I followed the familiar path that led us to the music school.

We pulled into the parking lot and got out of the car.

I smiled. "It's really weird to be back. I haven't been here in four years."

Ally looked over at me in surprise. "Really? You didn't come here before we were on the Helen Show?"

I shook my head. "I had flown in about an hour before the show. I was too busy."

She nodded and we walked into the building.

Lester was there. He had decorated the entire place for our return. I laughed when I saw a sign that said "Happy Bar Mitzvah, Tom!" Good old cheap, lovable Lester.

"Welcome home, guys!" he said happily.

Ally and I laughed as she went and hugged her dad.

"I missed you, sweetie," he mumbled.

They pulled away and I gave him a quick hug. I chuckled as I looked at the poster. "Happy bar mitzvah, Tom? Good to know you haven't changed, Lester."

Ally's eyes widened a little. "Since when are you two on a first name basis?"

"He told me to call him Lester when I asked him permission to marry you," I explained.

Her eyes widened more. "You talked to my dad about this before we went on tour and I didn't know??"

I chuckled and shrugged.

She shook her head in wonder. "You're actually amazing."

I smiled. "I know, right?"