Chapter 4: The New Secretary (Part 1)

AN:// Works been too busy lately. With the release of Black Panther it has drained me mentally and physically and now I finally have a day off. Yay :p

Michael PoV:
The vacation was over, wish it lasted longer. We definitely gotta do that again, it was beyond words, the scenery, the food, the cold breeze, it was a good way to escape but now its back to reality. I fell asleep on the ride back, we spend the last day relaxing, even relaxing takes a mental toll, I'm not one to stay at the same place, like how could one be surrounded by so much beauty and not grasp at it. It was a truly peaceful week, minus the paparazzi following us everywhere we go...
Now it's Friday morning and i gotta go back to work.

"I'll drop you off and Taylor will pick you up later", says Christian.

"Can't i drive? I don't need a pickup you know", i say.

"Its much safer this way, plus paparazzi will be following you, Taylor knows how to deal with them", says Christian.

"Then why do i possess a car?", i say as I grab the keys to the Veyron.

"I'd rather you be safe", he says.

"I'm not a child you know and you know, I also happen to be a badass", i say as i smirk.

"That recklessness is exactly why you're not driving", he says as he grabs the key.

"You suck", i sigh.

"You swallow", he says as we walk out the door.

"Good morning Mr. Grey's", says Taylor as he greeted us.

"See, Taylor is in a good mood today", i say as we walk to the car.

"He's supposed to be", says Christian.

"When last did you give him a vacation?", i ask as Taylor hops into the car behind us.

"He's never had one", says Christian as we hop into the car.

"Doesn't he have a family?", i ask.

"Yes a wife and two daughters", says Christian as he starts the car.

"That's cute, Taylor works hard, he's at your  call at any given time, he has a family to, you should contribute a vacation for he and his family", i say.

"We need protection", he says.

"From?", i ask.

"Paparazzi and we never found out what that hooded group wanted, they could still be after us", says Christian.

The hooded group.... brings back  un-wanted memories, the thing i kept from you was just that Christian. Your brother was the mastermind behind it all.... but i can't tell you that ... you'd probably murder him, i guess he promised he'd never do something like that again, the only reason I didn't beat his sorry ass is cause Candice loves him dearly, I can't risk it if it means Candice will be sad ... he hasn't made any moves lately and Candice is happy so everything should be okay now. I don't have the hooded group to worry about anymore.

"Whatever... he needs a vacation", i say as Christian drove off.

Taylor drove behind us as Christian sped through downtown.
I was deep in thought thinking about Taylor and his family that I didn't even realize we arrived at Diamond Star.

"Have a great day at work babe, Taylor will pick you up at 5", says Christian as he kissed me.

"You to my love", i kissed him as I get out the car.

I walk into Diamond Star as I headed to Josh's office to the fifth floor.

I knock on the door and entered as I see him and Leo having breakfast.