Grey Arc ~(3) - Alexandra Grey.

Petra isn't Christian's biological sister?!!? With this new revelation, will Christian be able to locate the real Alexandra?

Christian POV:

"What are you talking about?", I say confused.

"Who even told you this girl was Alexandra?", asked my mother.

"A private investigator that Stefan hired", I say just noticing the words that came out of my mouth.

"Stefan? And you believed him?", says Anna.

"If I had known the information I know now then I wouldn't have", I sigh.

Stefan, you betrayed me many times without me even knowing, my own brother pulled a wool over my eyes for all this time, you even lied about Alexandra.

"I'll locate her", says my father.

"You will?", I say.

"The Sparks family can find anyone at the right price", says my father as he winked. 

"Thank you", I say.

"Sorry", says Petra with a sad expression.

"You're a beautiful girl, just like my Alexandra", says my mother as she pinched Petra's cheeks.

"Thank you", says Petra as she blushed.

.............

It was about 10 pm when everyone started leaving. 

"I think I'm gonna head to bed, thank you for this evening Christian, I really needed it", says my mother as she smiled and hugged me. 

"I'll let Christine run you a hot bath", I say to her.

"Christine?", she asked.

"The maid", I say to her.

"No my dear, I'm fully capable of running my own bath", she says as she kissed me on the head and departed upstairs.

I'm fully capable of running my own bath huh? That's something Michael would say. It's so spot on that it's laughable. I truly miss you, Michael. I headed upstairs as I took a quick shower and jumped into bed.

My daily routine went as it usually does, work and home, meetings and late nights. My mother seemed to have settled in well, I'm very glad for her company, these past few days flew by too fast and before I knew it three days had passed. 

3 Days Later:

"Christian, your father is here to see you", says Marsha at the front desk. 

"Send him up", I say as I organize my briefcase. 

.....

"Christian", says my father as he entered my office.

"Father", I say as I greet him.

"Are you ready?", he says as Taylor entered.

"I am", I say as I follow Taylor to the car as I see Anastasia in the backseat of the car.