Revenge Arc: Sweet Slumber -Final Chapter

Authors Note: So... I haven't had the time lately to write, so many things are going on, it was a very very hard decision but I decided to abruptly end Fifty Shades of Gay, this will be the final chapter. It's like all the excitement I had for this book died, I don't seem to have any left, in my mind I feel like I'm dragging it on and I don't think y'all have been enjoying it either. I thank you for coming on this long journey and I am eternally grateful for all the support you've given me, you've pushed me to the peak of my writing with this book and I do hope I continue to make you proud. I don't plan on quitting writing, all my focus and time will be spent on Midnight Romeo. 

Now without further ado, I bring you the conclusion of Fifty Shades of Gay. (December 2018)

Michael failed with his revenge plan but as always, he thought ahead, in the dire situation he had no choice but to go back home to Christian, the alternative being, being sent to jail, he came up with a convincing cover story and even throwing Anna under the bus and branding her as the kidnapper, the death of Anna and uncle Steve shocked Christian but they were scapegoats in Michael's plans. Upon returning home, everything seems to be falling into place, Michael managed to manipulate his friends and Christian and now's he safe and in Christian's penthouse where he plans his next move. 

......

1 Week Later. 

Third Person POV:

"That was the best sex I've ever had", said Michael out of breath. 

"Glad to have to back", says Christian as he kissed Michael.

"Glad to be back", smiled Michael.

"So what do you want to do later?", asked Christian as he got up.

"What do you mean?", asked Michael. 

"Your birthday", says Christian.

"Ah, right. I hope you're not planning anything, I would just rather a quiet evening with me and you by the fireplace cuddled up", says Michael. 

"Yeah no, we're having a get-together, I invited Josh, Leo, Candice, Jason and Ryan over", says Christian.

"I don't want that", says Michael.

"Your friends are worried about you Michael, let them know you're okay, you've been so distant with everyone lately, this get-together is a good way of socializing, they miss you and given everything you've been through, a night with your friends would be nice", explained Christian. 

"Ok fine", says Michael as he sighs. 

"I'm gonna head to work, get some rest", he says as he kisses Michael's forehead and headed to the shower. 

Michael POV:

My birthday huh? I completely forgot about that, all I've got on my mind is revenge and I even forgot my own birthday, get yourself together Michael! Christian knows something's up, I haven't been my jolly fake self around Christian anymore, he's obviously going to ask questions and suspicions would be high so get your shit together Michael! This birthday party will be a good way to make sure everything falls back into place, all I have to do is fake some smiles here and there and then it's phase 3 of the plan, I will destroy you, Christian Grey, you will pay dearly for your transgressions.