Chapter 6: The Grey Treatment

Authors Note: So for the past two weeks I've been sick, I do apologize for my lateness. Forgive me? I give you cookie :') No I didn't get the title wrong, I just messed up a little when planning, whoopsy. So I'm trying this new thing where I'm adding a pic to a scene to make it come alive in hopes it gives some visuals, let's see how that goes. It's been a while since I've given one of these chapters. 

ALSO SEEING AS I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN ABOUT TWO WEEKS DUE TO ME BEING SICK, I GIVE YOU 4 STRAIGHT BACK TO BACK CHAPTERS AS COMPENSATION. SORRY AGAIN :*

Michael POV: 

It was 5 pm and work was over, I headed downstairs as Taylor awaited me, Christian had a late meeting so he'll be at home later, Taylor greeted me as he drove me back to Christian's apartment. I stare out the window as Taylor drove, rain clouds rolled in as I look at the sky, gonna be a gloomy night. We arrive at the apartment as I head up the elevator, it arrived at Christians floor as I walk out, the apartment seemed so quiet, without Christian here the place felt empty. It's been a while since I was here by myself. I take a deep breath as I hear a glass as I gasp.

What the hell was that I should be here alone. I take the fire iron from by the fireplace and slowly walk into the kitchen, to my knowledge no one should be here. 

The fire alarm then went off as I approach the kitchen, I jumped as I hear another glass breaking. 

"Dammit!", yelled Christian as my heart skipped a beat.

"Christian!", I yell with the fire iron in hand.

"Michael", says Christian in disarray.

"The oven is on fire...", I say.

Christian then ran to get the fire extinguisher as he put out the fire.

"What going on?", I say confused as Christian tried to catch his breath. 

"Late meeting was a lie, I finished up early, I wanted to make dinner for you", he says as he sighed.

"What were you trying to cook?", I ask as I look at the burnt oven dish.

"Mac and Cheese", he said as I tried to hold back from laughing.

"Babe, you almost burnt the kitchen down making mac and cheese", I say as I kissed his forehead. 

"Look's like we'll have to get a personal cook", he says.

"Thought you had one?", I ask.

"Nah, he's the general chef for the entire hotel", says Christian.

"Or I could just cook", I say as I help him clean up.

"This was an epic fail, we'll order Chinese food", says Christian as he sighed.

"Don't look so sad, it's the thought that counts, thank you", I say as I kiss him.

"Thanks for what? Almost burning down the building", he says.

"For trying to make me dinner", I say.

He then held his hand as he smiled.

"You're bleeding", I say as I grab his hand.

"Yeah, the glass cut me, it's not deep though", he says. 

I then put him to sit down as I cleaned the wound. 

"Battle scars from your battle with the oven", I say as I put a plaster on it.

"Thanks", he says as he blushed. 

"Would you like me to kiss it and make it better?", I teased as he gave me the death stare.

"I'm not 5", he said.