Deception Arc ~ (3) True Freedom

AN//: So I've been gone for a while and I'm sorry, I've had a bad case of Writer's Block, no matter what I write, I was lost. I haven't been inspired to write lately this book, I thought Y'all gave up on it, I sure did but it wasn't the answer, I came to the realization that I have to see it through, so I'll do my best. 

......

Michael's real identity is Jack Hyde, who met Christian when they were kids, Christian was indirectly responsible for Michael's sister's death. Where will this story take us?

Michael POV:

"So what happens now?", asked Josh.

"Bob", I say.

"Bob?", asked Anna.

"Bob knows I'm alive", I say as I gritted my teeth.

"What? How, I thought you got rid of loose ends!", says Josh. 

"He was part of the team remember,  my end goal, Bob figured it out, he's dangerous", I say. 

"What do we do?", asked Anna. 

"Bob has a charity gala here tonight, you didn't think I chose this hotel because I spent my honeymoon here did you?", I asked. 

"You didn't?", asked Josh.

"No, this is the finest hotel in all of Greece, I confirmed earlier that Bob was staying here", I say as I poured out some wine.

"Ah, so that's where you were this morning", says Anna.

"What do we do?", asked Josh.

"We kill him", I say as I hand them a glass of wine.

"More death", says Anna as she sighed.

"Bob stands in our way of true freedom. After we kill him, it will be home free, this is the final step", I say. 

"Is this really what you want Michael?", asked Josh.

"It is, it's what I've been working towards, Christian must pay for what he did to my sister, even indirectly, he killed her and now he lost his one true love, there's nothing that hurts more than that, emotional pain has the deepest scar", I say. 

"How do we kill Bob?", asked Anna.

"After the gala, we'll be waiting for him in his room", I say.

"It's that simple? Guards will be guarding his door", says Anna.

"I used the master key earlier and unlocked the window, preparations have already been made to escape through the window and unto the roof and back to our suite", I say.

"Will things really go so smoothly?", asked Josh.

"You worry too much Josh, things will go swimmingly", I smile.

......

An so,  the night of the gala concluded. We were just but one step away from the true freedom we seek. Anna stayed in our suite to keep an eye on Liam as Josh and I entered Bob's suite through the window. We waited in the stand in closet for Bob's arrival. We waited and waited until the door finally opened. This was it, this was the moment, after this I'm free, the door finally opened but it wasn't Bob that walked through, it was....