Revenge Arc ~ (1): The Returned ~Alternate Ending 2 ARC.

Michael POV: 

"So you know?", I say as I gulp.

He knows? What the fuck! That means he saw Liam. Dammit, what do I do?

"Yes, you had that little cut you got from Greece on your honeymoon, the body double they used to kidnap you was fake, I don't know how it had your DNA but those idiots put the scar on the wrong foot", says Christian as I stand there shocked.

Thank god, that's what you meant. I thought they got all the details right when they switched the bodies.

"You remembered that", I say as I smiled.

"How could I forget that. Welcome home you two", he says as he looked me in the eyes.

"It's nice to be home", I say to him as I walked up to him and hugged him. 

"What's wrong?", asked Christian.

"Just tired, I need a shower", I say.

"Head up to our room and take a hot shower", he says as he kissed my forehead. 

"Yeah, I'll do that", I say as I headed upstairs.

.....

Looks like Christian moved back into his apartment, I guess that's fine, this room looks just like it was when I left it. You didn't change anything Christian, you were always a sucker.

"Michael", says Josh as he entered the room and closed the door.

"Hey Josh, what's up", I say to him. 

"What the hell happened at the hotel? You shot Anna!", he whispered.

"Yeah about that", I say as I grab Christians shorts and put them on the bed.

"What's going on? I was expecting to be in jail right now!", says Josh.

"Quick thinking is what happened", I say to him.

"Cut the bullshit Michael, Anna is dead, what the fuck happened?", says Josh enraged.

"Anna was our scapegoat Josh, I tipped off the front desk that she kidnapped and kept us here, that's why I made her book the hotel room while we hid. Bob and Anna kidnapped us, that was the story, all the evidence was placed on both of them", I say.

"You used Anna", says Josh with hurt on his face.

"It was the only way, you said it yourself, we would be in jail right now", I say to him.

"You had no problem using Anna, that means we're dispensable", says Josh.

"Why are you getting so riled up, would you have preferred to go to jail?", I say to him. 

"I wouldn't betray my friends like that", he says.

"Listen here", I say as I walk up to him.

"What are you doing", he says. 

"You lied to your husband and left with me", I say to him.

"Is this your idea of a mental attack?", says Josh.

"Cut the crap Josh, I saved our asses, a thank you should be in order. Now we just need to re-adjust our plans", I say.

"So your revenge plan is still on?", says Josh.

"Why wouldn't it be?", I ask.

"Eyes will be on us from now on, we can't act foolishly", says Josh.

"You're not backing out on me are you?", I ask raising my eyebrow.

"Cut the revenge plan, Michael, you have everything you need", says Josh.

"So you are? Maybe I should have shot you instead", I say as I look him dead in the eyes.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!", says Josh.

"Anna wouldn't have pussied out the way you're doing right now", I say.

"Whatever, I'm out", says Josh as he headed to the door.

"No, you're not, you're done when I say you're done, do not mistake me Josh or you'll be cleaning up your husband and offspring off route 49", I say to him.

"Are you threatening me right now?", says Josh.

"Just stating the facts", I smile.

"You really are a horrible person Michael", says Josh with a disappointed look on his face. 

"My name is Jack, Jack Hyde, don't you forget it and don't ever question me again Josh, our plan will resume as normal, now go pretend to be the little fake husband we can both be", I say as I open the door.

"You keep playing with fire Michael, eventually you're going to get burnt", says Josh as I slam the door. 

........

Josh, you don't understand my need for revenge, after what Christian did to my sister, he's the whole reason I'm like this in the first place. If he didn't exist my sister would be here right now, my parents would be alive, everything would have been perfect. After everything Christian and his mother did to my family, there's no fucking way I'm going to let it go, I thought losing me would send you into a permanent downward spiral but that failed, but I promise you, you will lose everything, Christian Grey! Anyone who stands in my way will be squashed, that includes you to Josh, don't you dare get in my way!

My revenge plan begins now..

With revenge the only thing on his mind... what's next for Michael ...... I mean Jack... 

To be Continued in Revenge Arc ~ (2): Dirty Little Secret