FOREWORD

Hello, and welcome to my latest fanfic, Amalgamation! I look forward to writing this with all of you and hope that it is a ride worth remembering. As I am growing rather antsy writing just one fanfic at a time, I have decided to split my efforts amongst several books that I have planned. I will update as regularly as possible, and I am still finishing Into The Flames for those who have been reading that. 

Into the Flames is my first fanfiction, and if you haven't begun reading that I would be over the moon if you do check it out. As always I highly encourage and welcome constructive criticism, and I always will. In every fanfiction that I write. I really would love to hear what you think and feel about my stories as a reader, so that I can improve even more in the future. My dream is to become a legitimate writer, and my foray into fanfiction is my first step at achieving that dream. So I hope that I can count on all of you to take good care of me, and help shape me into a better author.

This book will have mentions of certain things that may make certain people uncomfortable, and that is completely understandable. This fanfiction's Yoongi has been abused in many and various ways, including physical and sexual abuse. Although it was all in the past by the time this book starts up it will be mentioned. You have been warned.

My introduction into the world of Fanfiction writing has been wonderful, and I've been blessed and honoured with the opportunity to speak to and befriend some of my favourite writers. I would like to mention these people now, because I look up to these writers so much, and their advice is what has enabled me to keep pushing even when I feel discouraged. It is thanks to them that I have discovered my voice. They inspire me every day.

To SugaWithThatTae: Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. If it wasn't for you I probably would have stopped writing a long time ago. Your piece, How To Be A Hoe, was one of the first fanfictions I read here on Wattpad, and your advice on the spacing of my paragraphs was monumentally helpful. But it's more than that. I admire your work, your voice, so much. Your kind words of encouragement propelled me forward in a fantastical way, and I hope that you don't mind if I consider you a friend. For those of you who haven't read How To Be A Hoe... I highly suggest it. But I wouldn't doubt it if all of you already have.

To bastanubis29: You have been my beta for some time now, and your tireless hard work has been so appreciated. If it wasn't for the knowledge that you believe in me I probably wouldn't have made it this far into Into the Flames. That book is my baby, and I couldn't have trusted it to anyone better. You have made the biggest impact on my writing, and I often find myself catching small things before I continue typing. I feel as though I am improving, and I know that it is your influence at work. The fact that you believe in my potential astounds me every day, and I hope that I can continue growing and evolving. I hope that I show the world what you saw in me. Thank you, so, so much. I am so proud to be working with you on Into the Flames, and even more proud to consider you a friend. For those who haven't, you should definitely check out Marked and Pluto's Not a Planet; We are Not Stars. These are bastanubis's works, and they are amazing.

To jeonomel: Thank you so much for this beautiful cover, I really couldn't imagine a better cover and I am so thankful that you made it for me. As someone who can only write and who has little to no other creative bones in my body, I cannot help but be relieved that there are people, like you, who make such pieces of art for others. I hope that I can write this book well, and be worthy of the gorgeous cover, do it justice as it were. For those looking for a well-made cover, I would highly recommend you check out jeonomel's stuff!

There are so many more people who have been so extremely kind to me, and I appreciate all of them so much. I hope that, continuing forward, I can grow and emulate those that I admire even while finding my own style and my own voice. This fanfiction will not have a beta, and as such there will probably be many more mistakes than what you might have come to expect. For this, I apologize. Without any further ado, I introduce to you: