CHAPTER SIXTEEN

I've barely even nodded my assent, but his mouth is already upon mine. Like a man starving he devours, not only my lips, but every sigh and moan that tumbles forth from them with slow and deliberate ease.

His fingers are greedy, desperate even, as they work a very special kind of magic into my very bones. This feeling, as ancient as any man could feel, courses through my veins painting my nerves with pure unadulterated bliss.

How is it possible to feel this good when all of my clothes are still present?

But, it would seem that Suga doesn't intend that to be the case for very long.

His fingers, exceptionally long and slender, make short work of my blouse. The sound of fabric ripping permeates the air, causing me to gasp. It's as if all the air has been sucked out of the world, I just can't find my breath. The sad and broken pieces of, honestly, one of my better blouses lay scattered along the floor. My back arches, an autonomous response to all the pleasure I'm feeling as his lips crash upon my own once more. This time, it's a collision of tongue and teeth. It's the coppery taste of blood and the sweet, irresistible curling of white-hot flames in my belly as his sinful mouth devours the frantic pulse beneath my chest. 

With trembling legs, I stand against his carnal onslaught. But when he takes my hand and wrenches it away from it's uncertain resting place upon the wall behind me, I nearly collapse. But then his hand is guiding mine, dragging the tips of my fingers down the length of his lean chest. But he doesn't stop there.

Oh no.

The lower he takes my hand, the more pressure he begins to apply. Before long he is grinding my hand against his own bulge, groaning into my shoulder and crushing me against the door even further.

Before long I find myself touching him of my own accord, his hands now preoccupied with the buttons on my jeans. He continues to thrust against my hand like an animal in heat, but it seems to make unbuttoning my jeans a tad more difficult than it otherwise might be. With a frustrated growl, he rips the material. My button flies off, somewhere out of my periphery.

Not that I care right now.

I've got infinitely bigger concerns. Without warning, Suga lifts me. Instinctively, J wrap my legs around his waist, allowing him to carry me towards his bed.

Well. At least I found out where all of my missing clothes went...

All over his bed, my missing clothes are crumpled with little care. Sugar doesn't even bother to clear an area of the bed, rather, he simply throws me onto the bed and sheds his own clothes. With quick efficiency he strips, and in no time he is hovering above me with a feral glint in his eyes.

"I'm gonna fuck you now Hazel, " he tells me, voice sultry and low.

He looks much like the cat who caught the canary right now, smug smirk gracing his lips. I've never noticed just how sharp his canines are, but now that they are peeking out from behind his lip I can tell.

Suga is definitely a predator. Which makes me undeniably the prey.

I shiver as he pulls away the remnants of my jeans.

"You must want me so badly, " he groans, inhaling deeply.

That's right. As a hybrid, Suga can probably smell how aroused I am right now. I almost want to crawl under all these appropriated articles of clothing and hide for eternity.

Almost.

But then his face is buried into the cotton that still covers that most embarrassing of places. It is my turn to groan, although I also half squeak, caught by surprise as I am.

However that tiny groan, the one pulled unbidden from my mouth in no small part due to surprise alone, is nothing compared to the way I moan as his fingers yank my underwear to the side. I can feel his warm breath against my mound.

Without hesitation, he plunges his tongue directly into my already dripping carnal passage. I cry out, in both pleasure and surprise. Though my brain is screaming at me to push him away, my body seems willing to do only the opposite.

"Suga! Please, " I whine. "Please don't tease me!"

"I guess you should go ahead and cum for me, if you want my dick that badly." He tells me, pausing his tongues wicked ministrations in favor of pushing his fingers inside, curling them in what I assume to be an attempt to rub against my G-spot.

Not that it matters. Everything he does has my blood boiling.

And when he places his lips upon my clit and begins laving it with his tongue, my back arches off of the bed entirely. I cum, incomprehensible words tumbling from my lips like a prayer.

Suga takes his sweet time licking up the remnants of my orgasm while I attempt to regain my breath. But that is an impossible task. The moment my breathing has begun to calm slightly he is pushing his throbbing length inside of me.

It hurts less than I would have imagined.

"You're so fucking tight, " he moans, burying his face into my neck as he slowly pushes forward.

And then, with a sharp thrust of his hips, he is completely sheathed within me. I cling to him greedily, moaning as he attempts to restrain himself for my sake. But I don't need that.

So I lift my hips, pushing him even further inside, a feat that I wouldn't have believed possible.

"Stop!" Suga growls, fingers tangling into my hair in an obvious attempt to control himself. "I don't want to hurt you."

He is gasping and panting, clearly as affected as I had been early. I've never felt more powerful. So I continue squirming, eager to see him lose control. He was being so aggressive up until this point, why is he trying to be so considerate now?

The tiniest of growls rises up within my throat, annoyed as I am by the need for more. "More!" I gasp, breathless at the way his cock is rubbing inside of me each time I shift.

Suga half-growls, half groans in response. He pulls out almost all the way, before snapping his hips forward violently, exclaiming wordlessly.

"Fuck!" He shouts, voice laced with drunken desire. And it is with hooded eyes that he then darkly proclaims, "I won't be gentle."

It is all I can do to hold onto him for dear life as he begins pounding away, every inch of our bodies tangled with each other. His every grunt and groan is met with one of my own as his testicles slap the taut flesh of my sensitive ass. The sound of flesh on flesh rings through the air, accompanied by the lustful cacophony that is our combined carnal expressions.

"You fucking like this, don't you?" He growls at me, grinding his pelvis against my own at the end of every thrust. "You fucking came here for this, didn't you? You wanted this to happen! Answer me!"

"I-ohh!" I scream, interrupted by the sudden shift in angles.

I wrap my legs around him as he pulls my hips, and then lifts, seating me upright. His hands continue to guide my hips, even as he continues to snap his hips up and into my now extremely slick hole.

"It feels so good, why does it feel so good?" I moan.

At this point I am far too gone to feel shame. 

"It's because you're mine," he snarls, lifting me and then slamming me back down onto his already twitching cock. 

Like an explosion, my second orgasm rips through me the moment he sinks his teeth into my neck. I can do nothing but scream, broken sobs and reverent prayers tumbling out of my lips as I become nearly incoherent. My head lolls to the side and I feel the final twitch that results in his own release. Releasing my now very bruised skin, only to press his nose directly into it, he moans eagerly. 

"You smell like me now," he pants, clearly excited about the fact.

He shifts his hips, cock still sheathed within me, and I feel the way it begins to twitch. "Think you're ready for round two?" he asks cockily.