CHAPTER FIFTEEN

A/N: Okay guys, fair warning, this chappue might be a little... Much for some peeps. I swear that the sex in this next chapter is consensual, but the lines might be a little blurry. Consider yourself warned and please enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first thing that I notice when I step into the house is the complete and utter darkness. I see no signs that Suga has even so much as exited his room since I left two days ago. This makes more sense than anything, at least, according to Jin.

For your average, healthy cat hybrid heat should last for approximately seven days. At two days in, he's in the thick of it. Jin has already warned me to approach cautiously. Medicine or no, Suga will not take kindly upon my intrusion.

Also, just a side note, there's a fifty-fifty chance I might not walk out without being marked. Even so, that's a chance I'm willing to take.

Suga's texts have been increasingly more urgent today in particular. It is only noon and yet somehow I have received at least thirty texts from him, all of which were either very specific things he'd like to do to me or descriptions of how much pain he is in. What I didn't tell Jin is that Suga has also begged me not to take anything he says right now at face value.

Though, that is something that is difficult for me to do. Thus, the reason I needed this medicine.

I make my way up the grand staircase, caressing the oak banister as I ascend. It seems to take me forever to reach the door to Suga's room. Of course, it is possible that I am dragging my feet in anxiety.

But soon enough I am standing before his door. And just as I am about to knock the door swings open violently, Suga standing on the other side.

He breathes in deeply, nostrils flaring as he does so. Without warning, he pulls me into his room with a single, efficient tug. I fly into the room, stumbling slightly before colliding with his warm and bare chest.

In a surprisingly delicate maneuver, he closes the door and then pins me against it.

"He-hey Suga!" I stammer nervously. "I brought you some medication to help with the pain!"

I attempt to raise the bag in my left hand, intent on showing him the medicine. But, it would seem that Suga is too far gone to care about something as trifling as medication. He growls deeply, jerking both of my wrists above my head and causing me to drop the bag as a result.

I gasp, at first only indignant that the contents of the tiny pill bottle that I've gone so far out of my way to get are now sprawled all over the floor. But then, I realize the situation that I am in.

His solid chest is pushed up against mine so closely that I can feel the lines of his abdomen even through my clothes. His warmth is almost suffocating, is he running a fever? He has me completely caged in, with his body pressed against every inch of mine.

I gulp, only just slightly afraid of the situation at hand. I can feel his hardness through his pants, and mine.

"You just couldn't stay away, could you?" He hisses roughly, squeezing my wrists as he speaks. "I thought you were different Hazel, but I guess you wanted my dick this desperately too."

Anger sparks within me, much like the sudden flame of a matchstick. I push him away, finding hidden reservoirs of strength thanks in no small part to my temper.

"I didn't come here to be ridiculed, and I'm sorry that the idea of fucking me is so repulsive to you." I spit out. "Your medicine is on the floor, it'll help with your pain and hopefully make you less of an ass for the remainder of your heat."

As I turn to leave Suga stares at me dumbfounded. But the moment my hand touches the doorknob I find myself once more pinned to the door, this time with a snarling Suga in my face.

"I don't fucking think so Hazel. I never said that I wasn't going to fuck you, " nipping my ear roughly he continues, voice slightly more ragged than before. "I'm gonna fuck you so good. Till you can't even stand up, let alone walk."

I have a good mind to tell him off, maybe even tell him where he can shove that over inflated ego of his, but all of those ideas flee from my mind the moment I feel his lips upon mine.

It's bruising, his kiss. Desperate and harsh, fueled by anger. I fall under his influence, drowning beneath the wave that is his desire. His hands no longer hold mine captive, instead gripping my hips with a vengeance.

Under the intensity of his kiss I have no choice but to succumb.

It's like fire and ice, both rushing through my veins at the same time. My lips are burning, melting into his even as I claw at him in a half-assed attempt to push him away.

But he is as unmovable as stone, standing firm against the onslaught of my nails. Large, red welts are beginning to form upon his skin, angry and swollen. But he pays them no mind. Or rather, it only seems to push him even further, hands that were once immobile now wander purposefully, methodically even.

And then, for a brief and exceedingly deceptive moment, he shifts and I think to myself that maybe he is finally releasing me. But to my surprise he bites my lower lip, pulling it down with his teeth. Despite Suga's extra sharp canines, I feel only pleasure. The shudder that runs through me is testimony to that.

"Suga..." I protest weakly.

A protest that is quickly silenced by the way he nibbles away at my jaw, my neck, even my shoulders.

"You want this, " he growls against my skin.

I can only nod my head in response.