Chapter 4: Getting info

Laces pov

1 week later..

I aint never been no tender type of nigga. Espicially over no female. I wanna say she different but nah. Aint no female different. But all i could think about was Mior. I aint never opened up to a female like i did to her. At that we only knew eachother for a couple hours but it felt like forever.

"Nigga stop day dreaming and bag it up" my nigga Million said as he threw the bag at me.
"Nigga quit talking to me like im some kind of bitch or something" i said while packing the coke in the bag for my dads shipment. Million was like my other brother. Grew up with him, we came from nothing to something.

Its been time when we shared our last bucks with eachother only solid nigga i know. While i was packing the duffel bags i got a call from Mior. I was going to ignore it at first cause i didnt have time for no distractions at work. But i couldnt resist not answering.

"Hello" i said
"Where you at?" She asked
"Im at work" i said
"Laquan quit playing with me you know you was suppose to spend the night with me" she said sounding aggitated
"Mi i forg-" before i could finish she hung up.

"You got a bitch now G" million asked while laughing. "Chill out you know cuffing aint in my blood" i said sitting back in my chair. "Shit by that phone call i cant tell" he said still laughing. I just laughed with him "nigga she something to ne but she not my girl." I said to him. "Her pussy good?" He asked "mannn let me tell you nigga" i said laughing "i aint even hit it yet" "man what" he said "why not" he added. "She a whole virgin out here." I said we both laughed loud and hard as ever. "Awe i know you aint find a exclusive coochie Lace" he said putting his hand out to dap me up. " man never before used pussy yes sir i did" i said while dapping him up.

 " man never before used pussy yes sir i did" i said while dapping him up

MILLION^

Its been a minute since a nigga had some pussy. Knowing i couldnt get it from Mi i didnt even think about calling her for it. I looked threw my phone and came across asia, even though i been ignoring her for almost a month i know she down for dick anytime.

"Hello" she answered on the second ring
"Wassup, what you doing" i said
"Nothing just got out the shower"
"Without me" i said
She laughed at what i said "boy shut up you could of been here but you been playing"
"Bet, its not too late let me come now and make up for it" i said trying to convince her.
"Okay you can come"
"Bet"         
●CLICK●

Miors pov

I was sound asleep till i felt arms wrapping around my waist. I was scared at first till i felt Laces soft lips kissing my neck. "Its me Mi" he said. "How did you get in?" I asked and turned around to face him. "Your mom was walking out as i was walking up to yalls door she asked who i was and i told her Lace and she said i heard about you mhm she upstairs and she told us no fucking." He said laughing, i laughed at the embarassment words my mom told lace. "She did not have to say all that" i said while sitting up and stretching.