Chapter 16: Broken💔

Laces pov

Having my baby mom go down for me hit me hard. I loved that girl so much words couldnt even explain. I felt like a clown ass nigga letting her take the blame for me especially while she was pregnant. I couldnt stand to think about her being behind bars with a full blown baby.

A couple months after she took the case. I ended up getting booked on missions, back to back a nigga never got sleep. I was already stressed so for my dad to put more weight on my shoulders took a toll on me. He was getting sick and shit so i had to pick up some shit for him at times.

I answered all of miors calls no matter what or where i was. Hearing her soft calm mellow voice lightned my day all the time. Any time i made money i put about 100 on her books to make sure her and my seed straight. She was facing 3 years for my shit since she decided to not take it to trial. But we had nyla on a big mission to do her best to lower her time for her. Nyla was a bad female every nigga wanted they hands on as you can see this nigga million stop trying to get a chance with her. Pops put nyla on duty to go shopping at the mall and track down this cop that be going shopping with his wife. I guess the nigga had a think for black thick woman so we willing to try and see if he'll fall for nyla. Shit was moving slowly but surely, but i needed shit to fast forward so i can be with my girls again.

I was out doing a mission when i heard my phone going off like crazy. Distractions is the last thing i need right now so i put my shit on silent. After that mission i went straight home and tried to get as much sleep as i can. But that aint last i was woken up by someone banging at the door. I grabbed my gun and tucked it in my shorts and went downstairs to check to see who it is. "Who is it" i asked looking through the peep hole "its asia" she said in a uneasy tone. I opened the door and let her in since it was storming outside.

"Wassup ma, how you know where i stay?" I asked while helping her inside and closing and locking the door. Asia usually kept herself out and always showed off her small framed body. She wore anything revealing showing off nipples, cleavage, ass, shit if they made clothes to show the coochie she'd prolly cop. But today she wasnt herself, no make up on and she had on some sweats with a big baggy ass shirt with her hair into a bun. "umm you brought me here a couple times, remember? We did it on that couch and that island and lets not forget the time we did it on that pool table oh yeah the guest bathroom shit your bed too hell even your pops bed." She said with a attitude pointing around the room. "Yeah yeah so wassup why you here is the real question?" "Why am i here? Im here cause ive been blowing your phone up for weeks trying to contact you. But i guess you don't care about me that much to answer, huh?. But when you need pussy im suppose to be all open legs quan!." She said yelling and getting up in my face. "Man asia i dont got time for yo shit today like real shit. Dont come here wasting your breath trying to argue cause a nigga not hearing nothing you saying." I said looking at her. She calmed down and took a few steps back " its because im not mior huh?" She asked "what you mean, how you know about mior?" i asked confused as fuck. "You called me her name the last time you came over while we were having sex. I didnt speak on it cause i didnt care to." She said crossing her arms over her chest "shes the reason im getting treated wrong aint she?" She asked . I couldnt even say shit a nigga was just craving his bed "you got to respect that thats my girl asia. I cant and i wont just up and leave her for another female especially when she pregnant with my baby. Sorry to break it to you ma. But we'll never be a thing" I said to her. She loosened up as i was speaking it was like every sentence was a punch to her face. "Wow okay laquan since its like that you dont have to be in my babys life its gone be good regardless." She said digging into her purse. She pulled out 2 pregnancy tests and handed them to me. I looked over it multiplte and they definitely read positive. I wasnt as excited as i was when i found out about lamia actually i wasnt excited at all. "How far are you?" I asked "4 months" she said lifting up her big what looks to be a XL tee shirt. Her stomach was bigger than miors, i got excited till i thought about mior and my baby girl coming soon. "Give me time to sit on this man" i said shaking my head and giving her back the tests. "Whatever lace either you can be in your babys life or not just know you hurting him/her not me" she said before leaving out and closing the door behind her. "Fuck man!" I yelled it was so much on me i just wanted to sleep a nigga couldnt make it upstairs so the couch it was.

Couple days passed and i wasnt myself. I wasnt eating sleeping talking none of that. It was a lot on my plate. I felt torn between the two mior and my baby lamia or asia and my other baby. I wanted both but either way it went one of the moms would be hurt at the end. I had no feelings for asia once so ever she was a slip up but i cant just say fuck her and my baby im not that type of nigga i got to take care of my responsibilities. But mior was my heart, my love for that girl could never fade away. No matter what happened or will happen mior will always be apart of my heart.

"Bro you straight?" Million asked walking into my room "bro i feel like i keep fucking up" i said looking at him "what happened nigga you acting lile you dying slowly?" He asked  "i got asia pregnant dawg and her and mior around the same time" i said He stood there in disbelief for a minute "you did what nigga" "man im fucking up and it's fucked up cause mior in jail pregnant at that just imagine when i break it to her she gone be down as fuck in there" "damn nigga you always doing something just follow what yo heart feels is right and your comfortable with ."

Ring•Ring•Ring•
I answered my ringing phone to nyla screaming and crying "whats wrong ny?" "HES GONE!!" she yelled sobbing. "Wait what calm down whos gone" i said getting up from my bed . Me and millions whole vibe changed we both sat quiet with confusion on our faces waiting for her to tell us who was gone. After a few sobs and sniffs she managed to say clear as day "POPS!!...we was driving to get some food then he started coughing....and...and then he started gasping for air" "wait calm down ny is this a joke?" "NO!! hes gone hes not moving i already called the ambulance their on their way now" she said "ight we'll meet you at the hospital man make sure they do all they can i cant let my dad die man not now" i said throwing anything and getting my keys and making my way downstairs and outside to my car and million wasnt to far behind me.

Miors Pov

I sat in the uncomfortable jail hospital bed balling my eyes out for hours. Losing my baby in jail hurt me so deep. I was so stressed i was blinded by the fact that it could affect the baby. It was all my fault i could of picked myself up but instead i decided to lay down and keep the pressure on me. At this point i just wish none of this happened, i wish i never met lace. I cried so much my eyes was puffy read and swollen. I wanted my baby so much i made it this far just to lose her. I lost enough people this year including myself.

I was able to go back to my cell. When i walked into my pod all the girls was starring but i didnt give a fuck. I went straight into my cell and layed in my bed. I didnt eat dinner or go outside for quiet time just sat in my cell crying and sleeping. I woke up out my sleep even more depressed than ive been since the incedent it like it really hit me now. Since lace wasn't replying to a call i was going to contact him through a letter. I got a pin and paper from another lady a couple cells down. As i was writing all my bad and good memories of me and lace flashed in my head. I just wanted end it all, today. I threw the pen at the wall with everything in me trying to release everything i hsd built up. the power of my throw caused it to crack and shatter into pieces. It was sharp pieces on the floor and i instantly got a idea. I grabbed the pieces of sharp glass from the pen and started shredding my wrist. I cried with every slit but i couldnt take the hurt any more. I heard erica coming towards the cell but i didnt care i wasnt going to stop. "Mior what the fuck" she said when she seen me. She took her shirt off and wrapped it around my wrist and added pressure. "Nobody loves me" i said dropping the piece of the glass pen. She started crying with me and hugged me tight. We both dropped to the floor sobbing in eachothers holds. "I love you girl dont be doing that please dont. We just met but our bond is strong and i would hate for you to break it over stress that you could talk to me about. If your really stressing miot don't be scared to come and talk to me about it. Dont slice yourself that wont fix anything." She said sobbing and sniffling.
_

_____________________________________

WOWWWWW😣

Thoughts on this chapter?😴😕